Xtratime Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
43,476 Posts
I saw one movie with him where he was chasing a car down a curving road.

He was keeping up with it then took a shortcut down a hill, and as the car swung around past him I shit you not he dived and grabbed onto the bumper bar of the car.

The driver freaked out and tried to swerve around the road at high speed to make Cuneyt fall off the back of the car. After a while of that, he stopped the car and both him and his mate were about to pop out to double check he was actually gone, but Cuneyt popped up in front of the car holding a gun at them!

More amazingly, he didn't have a single cut on him, no damage on his suit either (yes he done this in a business suit!), nor did he even brush his suit off to look try and cool.

·
Master Debater
21,283 Posts
Hadi beyler abartmiyalim, Fatih Terim would completely obliterate Cuneyt Arkin. Good thing for Cuneyt he doesn't have a huge mustash. He might get away with only an ass kickin and with his namus still in tact.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Cuneyt is great. Growing up, I watched a lot of his movies. And he is actually very beautiful. I think he would do great in Hollywood if he was young now.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeniceri, don't **** with Arkin's myth because as Tolga says, you'll be driving down a hill one day and BAM he'll be on your bumper with his fearsom eyes looking you in the face. As for that Chuck Norris ****, who the **** is he compared to Cuneyt? The man's a legend.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Yeniceri, don't **** with Arkin's myth because as Tolga says, you'll be driving down a hill one day and BAM he'll be on your bumper with his fearsom eyes looking you in the face. As for that Chuck Norris ****, who the **** is he compared to Cuneyt? The man's a legend.
We should put up a Cuneyt Arkin facts website. I think I have one to start:

When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Cuneyt Arkin.

Cuneyt Arkin can stop cars on the road simply by staring at them.

Cuneyt Arkin never has time to bleed. (Predator reference)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I saw one movie with him where he was chasing a car down a curving road.

He was keeping up with it then took a shortcut down a hill, and as the car swung around past him I shit you not he dived and grabbed onto the bumper bar of the car.

The driver freaked out and tried to swerve around the road at high speed to make Cuneyt fall off the back of the car. After a while of that, he stopped the car and both him and his mate were about to pop out to double check he was actually gone, but Cuneyt popped up in front of the car holding a gun at them!

More amazingly, he didn't have a single cut on him, no damage on his suit either (yes he done this in a business suit!), nor did he even brush his suit off to look try and cool.
Sounds like a pretty standard day for Cuneyt Arkin.... :lala:

I know about him because when I was about 8-9 I was in Istanbul and something of his was on TV and I asked my uncle what the difference in his last name for ours meant. Then I watched the movie :howler:

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
he had a movie where he had one arm ( i think) and he kept firing his pistol and karate whipping mofos left and right. he cleaned house, although it looked really fake. regardless, i love his action movies!!!. plus fatma girik kici delik

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
ahahaha, this is what cüneyt baba is really about :cool:
imagine the person you're trying to shoot starts to do this all of a sudden :howler:
[tub]FMVuYA3Drcg&feature=related[/tub]

·
Administrator
25,577 Posts
shooting a burning arrow on someones genitals has to be one of the strangest killings i've seen on a film:D

·
Administrator
25,577 Posts
i would think its a great way to get things NOT done actually:D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
[tub]Up2gemjrYLw[/tub]

:howler:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.