Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have been removed from the official site. Jimenez,Figo and Dacourt stayed. So I presume Jimenez was bought and the other two had their deals extended.

Also Adriano has been added.

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
No shocker there. Those 3 will be forgotten quickly. Their good moments can be counted on both hands. Though it can be argued that they never played enough, alas.. Good luck wherever they end up. :thumbsup:

I was thinking of a 'farewell Olivier' tribute but I'm now glad he's staying.

Dacourt played a big part in winning the 06/07 Scudetto, thanks to his great workrate. When Cambiasso and Vieira were out for long periods through injury he stepped up to the plate. Solid like a rock.

As back-up DM alongside Pele we'd be fine.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
have we paid $$ for jimenez?

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Apparently, the change was made on the website on the 18th (or earlier), so this is old news. But no actual media reports were given about the departure of these three.
I checked recently (yesterday or something..) and those 3 were still present, even on the Italian section of Inter.it.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
how about toldo? is he going to be with us or ...?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Oh never mind. You're complete right. I got their putting Adri up and taking the three down confused. (Adri was added way earlier)

So I guess we should hear a press release soon.

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
So I guess we should hear a press release soon.
Not really. We usually just remove the names and the players go out in silence.

But the contract extensions should be announced soon.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no wonder he gets fatter and fatter... :D

·
Registered
67,298 Posts

·
Registered
47,964 Posts
I would have been pissed off if we didn't get rid of all three. We're on the right track. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Now Cesar is saying that Moratti had promised him to stay after the Scudetto was won.

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Solari scored a great goal against Messinai i think it was, where he lobbed the keeper.
True that. Also in the same season (his first)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts