Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... hello Primera Division!!

I see that my previous posting was deleted by Glen... :)

Anyway. I want to wish Juventus all the luck in Serie A in the future. After all, you're the one paying all the salaries to the refs. So why shouldn't you win?

I've lost faith in Serie A now and from next season on I will be following the spanish league instead. They play more beautiful football, they are better and they don't cheat...

Bye bye cheating Juve...

Viva Valencia!!
Viva Espana!!

·
International
8,545 Posts
Yes hello Primera Division

The same Primera that reversed a win by Valladolid and penalized them a 0-3 loss for fielding too many foreigners. The coach realized his error in five minutes and made a substitution.

This has happened on enough occassions to Real and Barca, but they didn't get any games reversed, only small meaningless fines.

That's what you call match fixing, it's just a different route to take.

Bye

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm willing to give it a try at least... I know too much about Juventus and their methods now. And nobody seems to care since Juventus is the favourite team of the majority of italians.

What's the joy in such a system? Let the most popular team win all the time to keep the people happy... Is it sanctioned by the government perhaps? To make the people forget that entire Italy is corrupt? Sorry, but that's how I feel right now. I took this very hard you know... I have invested so much of myself into Parma and then to find out that Serie A is just a joke makes me cry... And I don't care if "Forza Italianos" come and laugh at me....

·
International
8,545 Posts
Well, since you feel that way about Italy, don't watch the league games, don't support Parma because they are an Italian team, and go watch the Primera.

V

·
0 Posts
VERDI stop the moaning would you. Jumping from forum to forum crying and accusing Juve for paying the refs. This what you need to do, step away from the computer and go take a walk, watch a good movie or something. Juve beat Parma, take it like a man.

FORZA JUVE
FORZA ALEX
FORZA DAVIDS (hope he is OK)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I did take a break... But I'm still furious... No, make that disappointed, not furious. It's not the first time this happens you know. 96/97 - Juventus rob the title from Parma. 97/98 - Juventus rob the title from Inter. 99/00 - Juventus rob the title from Lazio. That's how the story goes... Perhaps Juventus could have won all three fair and square but that we'll never know..

·
Registered
517 Posts
What about last year ? Did Milan earn their title ?

------------------
The sun won`t rise again...
and it will still be.... BIANCONERO!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Now look here Ivers old boy. All very well and good you chaps at Juve winning the title and all that but I don't see why you must cast aspertions on Milan's win of last season. As a Milan fan I thought it was a gritty win rather than a specatcular one. The difference between Juve, Milan and the rest is not that we buy refs as the whole world and their mother likes to say, but that we have players who are experienced winners, who know how to handle the big games and how to dig deep when things go wrong and get tough. You guys have the Ferrara's the Montero's the Zidane's the Del Piero's. We have Maldini, Costacurta, Albertini. All these guys may not be as good as some other guys at Lazio or Inter but importantly, they have seen the tough situations before and know what to do when the s**t hits the fan. I used to think it amusing that Lazio fans always say that the only reason they don't win is that everyone is against them. But, look at the really successful teams in all the European leagues and then check out what their rivals are saying. Man U, the refs. Porto, the refs. Barca, the refs. Rangers, the refs. Juve, Milan, the refs. Its all a european wide conspiracy :) I do feel for the Lazio and Parma guys because the call today was dodgy to say the least but now I just don't care. Teams get calls for and against all the time, unfortunately some of the calls are really high profile and game changing. But saying that, in a game in England this week, Arsenalbeat West Ham because a linesman got a throw in call wrong and then Arsenal went on to score. Although this may not seem as bad as a penalty decision the outcome is the same, a goal. So why not consider all the wrong throws in talking about bad decisions. Or a corner that leads to a headed goal, doesnt the team that was on the receiving end of a bad corner call have just as good a case as the penalty call or off-side call. It's pathetic to hear all the cries of 'youve bought the ref' or whatever else, get over it. Cragnotti said today his team had proved they were the best in the league, well they might be coming first if they hadnt lost at Venezia, or at Milan, or against Roma, why dont you talk about why your team lost there Sergio. I'm sorry to Lazio and Parma fans but bad decisions happen. Everyone was more than happy when Milan a couple of years ago were absolute crap, then Juve last year, no-one mentioned them getting favours then, I dont know, maybe we two teams take in in turns to buy the championship, who knows but seriously all winning teams have this levelled against them, it's just a way of not acknowledging your own teams failings over the season.

T

·
0 Posts
Ivers - no, Milan did not deserve their title last year. They won it in the same way Juve probably will this year. Veeeery nice referees, and veeeery much 1-0 in their result table...

This is just getting too much - even you juvefans must admit it's quite embarrasing (not onely talking Juve now)? I positive we will have a major "clean up" in Serie A in a very close future... just like in cycling. Or maybe the other big clubs (not Juve and Milan) will leave Serie A for a European superleauge instead? They must be fed up with the italian corruption now...

Finally: has... for example Andorra got a leauge one can follow? One where the results is decided on the field? It probably won't be any superb football, but it just might be f*** EXCITING!!!!!!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Tapi - Great post. Can't agree with you more. It's all of those wannabe's complaining because they don't have what it takes to win the damn thing. Cragnotti was saying tonight that his Lazio has been the best side over the last two years. So what? It still has no Scudetto to show for its efforts. Lazio had its chances but blew it. They gave up the Serie A lead in January and never got it back. Quit the whining.

J

·
0 Posts
Mistakes happen in football. We, the Laziale were unlucky so we'll have to win lo scudetto next season instead... :(

D

·
0 Posts
Oh man!!
these moaners piss me off.
they never stop their whigning & moaning.
Juve r worthy champions*hopefully!}.
All credit to Lazio but Juve have what it takes to win*the spirit ,mentality & skill}.
Anyway i'm not gonna delve further into this issue cuz i'm sure many ppl. will disagree with me.
It's only natural that people envy Juve cuz of their tradition & Calibre.
In case anyone forgot Juve also had the referees against them a few times this season.
Juve won the title fair & square in 95 & again in 97.
It was Parma's incompetence & lack of experience that cost them the title rather than Juve's "luck" & favorism by the refs.
I have no more to say.
May god curse all those Juve haters & those evil-spirited individuals who r constantly hoping for a Juve demise.
Forza Juve :) :) ;) ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Oh man!!
these moaners piss me off.
they never stop their whigning & moaning.
Juve r worthy champions*hopefully!}.
All credit to Lazio but Juve have what it takes to win*the spirit ,mentality & skill}.
Anyway i'm not gonna delve further into this issue cuz i'm sure many ppl. will disagree with me.
It's only natural that people envy Juve cuz of their tradition & Calibre.
In case anyone forgot Juve also had the referees against them a few times this season.
Juve won the title fair & square in 95 & again in 97.
It was Parma's incompetence & lack of experience that cost them the title rather than Juve's "luck" & favorism by the refs.
I have no more to say.
May God curse all those Juve haters & those evil-spirited individuals who r constantly hoping for a Juve demise.
Forza Juve :) :) ;) ;)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Dont forget Juve also has the referees on their pay-roll!! :( :(
Not just spirit, mentality and skill!

I cant believe some of you juve-fans are SO ignorant to not even admit the way you got treated yesterday!

My whole respect is gone to those people!

At least, I am proud of being a Laziale, in this way we can win with honour!

ø ¤ º Sempre E Solo Forza Lazioº ¤ ø

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
VERDI said:
... hello Primera Division!!

I see that my previous posting was deleted by Glen... :)

Anyway. I want to wish Juventus all the luck in Serie A in the future. After all, you're the one paying all the salaries to the refs. So why shouldn't you win?

I've lost faith in Serie A now and from next season on I will be following the spanish league instead. They play more beautiful football, they are better and they don't cheat...

Bye bye cheating Juve...

Viva Valencia!!
Viva Espana!!
OMG We have a new Nostradamus :howler:

Edit : Sorry, shouldn't have made this post... I'm just too bored
Don't be offended... I'll bugger off now

·
Registered
23,828 Posts
Reco said:
OMG We have a new Nostradamus :howler:
Well he ranks among 5 million other non-Juve fans nostradamus in this case. Its not like he is/was the only or first one claiming Juve cheat. Hell, all those guys trample over each other.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Two parallel systems manipulated the Italian Championships :

One done by Juventus thanks to Moggi & Giraudo.

One from AC Bilan thanks to Galliani&Meani&Mediaset.

As declared by Borrelli, the Chief Investigator in charge of the Italian Scandal.

And when only Juventus were relegated he felt as betrayed by the judges :yuck: :yuck:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts