Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(...

They were equal on points 2 weeks ago, now Bayern is six points ahead, say goodbye to the title... don't like it, really thought when they were equal, with Bayern still in Europe Schalke should have a chance, but no... it's always the same... again Bayern :yuck: .

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Knoert said:
:(...

They were equal on points 2 weeks ago, now Bayern is six points ahead, say goodbye to the title... don't like it, really thought when they were equal, with Bayern still in Europe Schalke should have a chance, but no... it's always the same... again Bayern :yuck: .
I really like it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ! I hate Schalke, esp. this arrogant cigar smoking parvenu, general manager Assauer who bought this team with borrowed money. They should never win the championship !

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Ah, I hate Bayern as well or let's say it's boring if they win it again but I also hate Assauer so much that I would love it even more if they didn't even make it to the Champions League. Because financially wise they have to. Just to quote him: "We needed the money, so we sold the stadium name rights."

Then, what made me made as well, is Uli Hoeness. Bayern scored the winner with a player who came in from the bench one minute from time. That's what you call lucky. No problem, but the way he argued and was upset towards a tv-reporter was so typical, it's really making me crazy. I can't wait the day where he retires.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
It's funny... the Kaiser is like a cultured but somewhat distanced father, Kalle Rummenigge the soft-spoken and interested uncle, but Uli Hoeness is the spoilt little brat. :D

Oh, well, I still prefer him to Arschsauger... uh... Assauer. :D

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
The second goal for Hamburg was really curious. :rollani: :eek:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Tim said:
It's funny... the Kaiser is like a cultured but somewhat distanced father, Kalle Rummenigge the soft-spoken and interested uncle, but Uli Hoeness is the spoilt little brat. :D

Oh, well, I still prefer him to Arschsauger... uh... Assauer. :D
:howler: :D:D:D hahahaha great name for rudi! Never heard that! :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
The second goal for Hamburg was really curious. :rollani: :eek:
Haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was an own-goal.
What was wrong with it?

·
2,968 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
Haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was an own-goal.
What was wrong with it?
It was nothing really special. Mpenza and Kristajic both touched the ball but Kristajic had the last contact. It wasn't a clear or 'typical' own goal though.

·
Registered
59,140 Posts
what did the cigar man say about Mpenza before the game btw?

the commentator said he said bad things about him in the press beforehand but didn't say more than that, so anything juicy and controversial? :drool:

·
2,968 Posts
Wally said:
what did the cigar man say about Mpenza before the game btw?

the commentator said he said bad things about him in the press beforehand but didn't say more than that, so anything juicy and controversial? :drool:
Nothing really juicy but he said that Mpenza will never be able to change himself and his style of living and that he will always be a troublemaker. He also said that he was utterly dissappointed by Mpenza's behaviour when he played for Schalke and that Mpenza did cost the club an enormous amount of money but that the return on invest was rather small and blablabla.

Shortly before the kickoff when the players lined up at the entrance to the pitch inside stadium catacombs, the tv cameras showed that Assauer suddenly stepped up to Mpenza and was saying things to him.
It was later revealed that Assauer tried to provoke Mpenza by saying things like 'Hey, why do you never smile' and stuff like that. Fortunately, Mpenza remained calm. Assauer is such an idiot ..

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
I totally agree. Assauer is really showing lately what kind of brainless idiot he is, just take a look at the Azauogh case. Thank god Schalke will never win the league. I hate Bayern as well but better they win the double than Schalke the German cup or even the first round of a pre-season tournament. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts