Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently Oliveira Resigned or got Fired not sure my brother told me about it yesterday at night, we MIGHT have a chance at Euro now!:D

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Sorry for crashing your party, but do you have any evidence better than your brothers word? B/c I'm dieing to know if this is true.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it was on a website that he pointed to. Portuguese one only read the top line which in translation read, "Antonio Oliveira Leaves Portuguese National Team," will try and find the website though!:)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was on Abola.com he's going to resign apparently. But he has a contract till 2004 so Im not sure now.

·
Registered
642 Posts
All reports Ive read state that he will not resign. No worries -kik that bum out on his ass.

Every minute theres a new story surfacing that disgraces Portugal

- Figo tries to setup a draw

- the players forced a way to have their prizemoney paid without having to fork out any tax on it, every time we go to a world cup (except the first time) theres a money issue. You think these overpaid superstars would be content and proud just by playen for the National team. No their more concerned with havin to pay taxes on their prizemonies - disgraceful!

Personnally I cant wait to see a new Portugal with fresh faces.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bgomes said:
too many rumors and not enough of the truth, oh and btw O is staying and will not resign
Unless you can say that you decide with he stays or leaves or that you ARE Oliveira, that is false.

·
Registered
240 Posts
he will stay for another two years with his beautiful contract$ and perhaps even coach the team for euro 2004, he will NOT resign who in their right mind would, the guy has taking **** from more people than anyone of us will ever take in our life time and has not quit his love for the sport, he'll stay and he will coach...thats..that, with all the prise he's getting for those bitchs at fpf he'll stay and won;t leave them

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats not true I remember reading somewhere that some guy(forget his name) was gonna make up his mind whether his contract stayed or went in the next weeks or so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts