Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea...bye bye Bhela!!!!

We have loaned Siyabonga Nomvete to Salernitana until the end of this season:mad:

see ya next year Bhela:)

.... so .... i wonder if our president have intention to buy one or striker or we must stay with only 3 strikers??? (2 injured) and so with only Fava????

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Iaquinta came on last week didnt he?

Anyway Nomvete isnt exactly a good player anyway, he may look good in the African Nations cup but I have to be honest, I watched some of that tournament, and it is really shocking standard fo football!!!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deano said:
Iaquinta came on last week didnt he?

Anyway Nomvete isnt exactly a good player anyway, he may look good in the African Nations cup but I have to be honest, I watched some of that tournament, and it is really shocking standard fo football!!!
Iaquinta yes he's back but not at 100%

agree about Bhela...he's not so good:rollani: ...in fact never scored for us...:rollani: but i dunno,we are just with 3 strikers now... i don't like this situation:eek:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Siyabonga forever! :stuckup:

Neither do I understand. Striker is needed.....................oh wait.................................look at Parma.....................only Gilardino?..................and you have 3 :eek:................don't worry, that's enough. :(

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Märco said:
Siyabonga forever! :stuckup:

Neither do I understand. Striker is needed.....................oh wait.................................look at Parma.....................only Gilardino?..................and you have 3 :eek:................don't worry, that's enough. :(
only Gilardino????
Cammarata who is?:rollani:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Arianna said:
only Gilardino????
Cammarata who is?:rollani:
Sorry I haven't seen Cammarata play (his name means 'FRIEND' in czech :D) so I don't rate him hight. And I don't see any reason why yes...

Gilardino is our only real forward (I mean no.9).

I hope I'm wrong and Cammarata is a good player.

(Current mood: disturbing - sorry for that but I just can't wait the midnight. If we sold also Ferrari... :stress:)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Märco said:
Sorry I haven't seen Cammarata play (his name means 'FRIEND' in czech :D) so I don't rate him hight. And I don't see any reason why yes...

Gilardino is our only real forward (I mean no.9).

I hope I'm wrong and Cammarata is a good player.

(Current mood: disturbing - sorry for that but I just can't wait the midnight. If we sold also Ferrari... :stress:)
hey the transfer market is closed now! is closed since 13.00 of today!!!:D so U will not lose Ferrari.

hehehe well Fava also is our only real forward:rolleyes:
Cammarata= Friend? great:D:D:D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
are you sure, I though it ends tonight...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts