Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really angry with Parma.We have all the chances in the world to secure a CL berth and we keep saying no...well if we cant beat Udinese at home then we dont deserve CL... :(

Ome more let down...how many times this team has to hurt us? I've had enough of "valuable draws".We HAVE to beat Juve next week,will we make it? YEAH RIGHT... :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Amoroso ?????????????
Are you really sick !?!? or is it someone else that has got your password to the forum...

what the hell are you talking about "bye bye CL" ..... No way !!!

You only have to beat juve next week, but make sure Crespo doesn't play because he won't score against Ancelotti.....

DON'T GIVE UP NOW !!!!!!!

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
im frustrated by the 0-0 scoreline...that was the score from last week also...what is the problem? midfield didnt play good enough to setup the forwards? they have 2 great forwards and non of them seem to score.

amo, dont ever give up...i just noticed that parma is cursed to be in uefa cup only :)
i would love to see them in CL and its not over...play crespo because he needs to score to show that he is good enough to be the best in italy..mattias, i dont think crespo is going to miss chances because he likes ancoletti.

I PRAY FOR PARMA TO BEAT JUVE.
FORZA CRESPO!!!
I AM GOING TO EXPECT A BIG GAME BY HERNAN.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even IF Parma manages to beat Juve and Lecce (which I seriusly doubt :() we still be out of the CL if Milan and Inter win their games...we dont have our destiny at our own hands and that pisses me off.

If we dont make the CL,we are LOST! L O S T! LOST! who will want to come and play for an UEFA Cup team? :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Yes i am also frustraded and angry, We hadn't a great mach Di Viao missed some very good chances, wasn't Amoroso good? he was subsituded why?
We played not very good, it was also very hard i guess about 7 yellow cards.
Against who has inter to play? becauce we will never get milan.
Also we have a bad goal difference.
we have to draw next match(or winn ofcoure) and win against lecce, also inter has to lose one match or draw 2.
Hope we will make it otherwise we would step back(again) financeually

[This message has been edited by Willem Sterk (edited 01-05-2000).]

P

·
0 Posts
The Udinese-draw is a fair one since Parma really doesn't have good midfield. I hope they can beat Juve (but it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!).

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
International
8,545 Posts
Parma still has a chance, with the way things have gone this season, things won't be decided until the last whistle in the last game blows.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Got to agree with Amo here. Am seriously gutted about this. It will be a rather more than pleasant surprise if we somehow qualify for CL - but I cannot see it. We will have a real tough time to do anything with Juve next week - you know, they have lo scudetto on their minds! :(

I think are team doesn't have enough heart or belief. And we had 9 corners yesterday - would request that Malesani goes on the lookout for TALL players!!!

The midfield needs a good overhaul - not sure that the players we're buying will be able to do that though. And we need another defender (at least) and another striker too, for sure.

Next season will be deadly without a CL place though. UEFA, pah - who needs that - been there, done that.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Parma Mania, ok we don't have a great MF right now, everybody knows because bogho is injured, baggio out of form and veron sold, this match baggio and fuser didn't play.
But our MF is not that bad and remember last year we beat them 4-1 at home

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
WOW mattias really???
i thought it would been decided with goal difference.
Then we could even afford a draw against Juve and win against lecce.
but inter has matches versus Viola at home and relegated Cagliari away.
But our faith is partly in other team hand and that is not good

·
Registered
421 Posts
i know we made DISSAPONTED RESULT
BUT I DON'T THINK MILAN OR INTER DESERVE
THE CHAMPIONS LEUGE SPOT
DON'T U THINK GUYS

I'M ANGRY FROM PARMA BUT
INTER AND MILAN WINS WITHOUT A GOOD PERFORMANCES

D

·
0 Posts
Amoroso it makes an impression to me what to place in I title,
1. - Parma is the BEST of the equipment than it has.
2. - It will always support to my equipment and we will win to him to juventus, because if verona could, because we either?
3. - I am going all to support to our equipment and that we will win...

------------------
FORZA CRESPO!!!!
FORZA PARMA!!!!!

[This message has been edited by DOCTOR_PARMA (edited 02-05-2000).]

·
Registered
59 Posts
AMOROSO came down...... you just only make you're self worse.C'mon there still a match, BIG match against Juventus and it maybe possible to win.
I thought Parma won't ruins this good time.
I mean to defeat Juventus, I hope it much .
Because I really hate Juventus and I don't want them to be SCUDETTO !!!!!!!!!

--GIALLOBLU.......PARMA----

1 - 15 of 15 Posts