Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had my exams for the university today.. Man did this sh|t suck!!!:mad: I got such crap questions - law is so hard!!! hard!!! I got Germany and their rivalry with France from Carl the Great to Konrad Adenauer, than the III Reich, but no, not the olitical aspect of it, just the anti-jewish part, with Auschwitz Birkenau and other bull. Than Polands history, with such details even my teacher would flunk, and then Polands newst history and the worst possible questions - political groups, like Democrats and Republicans, only we 20 different parties here in Poland, so it is sooo hard. Man I am totallly disaapointed...:mad:

P

·
0 Posts
I know the feeling. I do law here. France has like 20 political parties as well and it's hard to keep up with their histories and their leaders!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Aha!!!! Exams...

And I was wondering where you had been lost...

Don't be dissapointed though until the final result comes out. Because I remember another labas in mourning over an exam in Polish I think?

Good luck anyway!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Speaking of exams, i think that i have beaten a real record last wednesday (while there were Spain-Yougoslavia and France-Holland!) my IT exam from 9:00 am to...hold on tight people...4:30pm straight!Non-stop!without a single break!
7 1/2 hours in a classroom doing an exam!
I can tell you that after that i was dead tired that i did not even had the force to watch the games i taped and watched only the next day!

Nice to see that these damn things are over for most of us!:)

Allez Les Bleus!

The world will be...Bleu Blanc Rouge...once again!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I forgot to mention that it was only ONE exam!

Allez Les Bleus!

The world will be...Bleu Blanc Rouge...once again!

P

·
0 Posts
That's pretty severe San Siro! Not even a lunch break? You live in a really mean country my friend! =)

C pire que le bac!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My exams lasted 5 hours (one). But 7 is a bit harsh I must say. But if you guys think that's strange, well I just got a phone from my friend. He always was a bit messed up, but this time he must have beaten some world record. He actually forgot to go to his exams! haha seriously, he wrote down the wrong date and came the next day and had to try and pass history instead of math. I think you all know what the reult was..1 point out of 50. I have a strange feeling he's not gonna make it to the university :(

P

·
0 Posts
Holy s**t =)

Are you kidding? Can he repass the entrance exams next year?

the poor guy must be kicking himself!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
poor guy? I'd call him an idiot nothing more? How stupi can you actually be? I slammed him, or actually just laughed my ass off, when he told me, and he was laughing too, because this has to be the dumbest dude alive! Oh, whatever, it's not as bad as it sounds, because he's still got a chance on some other university. He passed the first exam there, and if he passes the second, he may be a sudent there...we'll see. I don't think we can even wish him luck, because luck won't help morons, but good luck anyway Zychu!:D (am i being a bit too mean to my best friend?:eek:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts