Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like thanx lestat, milano 77, amoroso, liaza.... sorry if i forgot someone but i read so much crapies posts than i didn't want read more:(
so it's my last post as i promished (steph could you please shut this thread).
i would like say too; that i will not burn a squad i adored and i still adore. what could i say about it? everybody knows the qualities of our players, i don't understand, it's like a malediction, that started with the pires injury, the non selection of carrière, the zidane injury, red card for henry (the one with fighting spirit), missed of petit. (try to imagine your squad with the same probs)
i think we lose the qualief with the match france-uruguay, the worse game france had to play! and for those who say that france didn't score, i will answer "watch this game if you can and you will see that trézéguet scored a goal who wasn't valided for an imagined outside.
well, now i gonna return to my life, as you know i'm a mom and i bought an old farm with many works to do in :)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Ne me quitte pas
Il faut oublier
Tout peut s'oublier
Qui s'enfuit déjà
Oublier le temps
Des malentendus
Et le temps perdu
A savoir comment
Oublier ces heures
Qui tuaient parfois
A coups de pourquoi
Le coeur du bonheur
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

Moi je t'offrirai
Des perles de pluie
Venues de pays
Où il ne pleut pas
Je creuserai la terre
Jusqu'après ma mort
Pour couvrir ton corps
D'or et de lumière
Je ferai un domaine
Où l'amour sera roi
Où l'amour sera loi
Où tu seras reine
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

Ne me quitte pas
Je t'inventerai
Des mots insensés
Que tu comprendras
Je te parlerai
De ces amants-là
Qui ont vue deux fois
Leurs coeurs s'embraser
Je te raconterai
L'histoire de ce roi
Mort de n'avoir pas
Pu te rencontrer
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

On a vu souvent
Rejaillir le feu
De l'ancien volcan
Qu'on croyait trop vieux
Il est paraît-il
Des terres brûlées
Donnant plus de blé
Qu'un meilleur avril
Et quand vient le soir
Pour qu'un ciel flamboie
Le rouge et le noir
Ne s'épousent-ils pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

Ne me quitte pas
Je ne vais plus pleurer
Je ne vais plus parler
Je me cacherai là
A te regarder
Danser et sourire
Et à t'écouter
Chanter et puis rire
Laisse-moi devenir
L'ombre de ton ombre
L'ombre de ta main
L'ombre de ton chien
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

Come on guys the game and fights are over. Shake hands and enjoy the rest of the WC. You know you will have your sweet revenge in 2 years on the Euro2004 :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Good luck with everything lili :)

I hope you have time to visit us again when the new football season starts :)

Take care my friend.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
"Bye bye" post number 2.356 by lili. :)

Well, we'll just wait till you return. Again. :)

;)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Jesus,
Lili you sound like you just came from a Funeral

·
Registered
248 Posts
Lili c'est une chose de quitter la place parce que tu as des choses a faire dans la vie. Si c'est le cas alors je te souhaite d'agreables moments.
Mais c'en est une autre de quitter ce forum parce que la france a été eliminé. Restons serieux, ce n'est que du football. Je me doute bien que tu continueras a te connecter malgré tes occupations extra internet donc continue a nous accorder quelques heures de ton temps par semaine car je sais que tu aimes ca :)
Ne nous quitte pas pour de mauvaises raisons :)
A bientot j'espere

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Lili,
You'll probably cry for 3 days. Cry all you can my dear, after that it will be better.

But always look at the bright side of things.....you probably wont have to put up with a Wiltord, Barthez, Lebouf, DUGARRY. And now players lilke Cisse, Carriere etc.. should get the nod tehy deserve.

And sorry , i don't mean to rub it in, but this French guy one day before the World CUp started came up to me and asked me to name all the top scorers of the leagues in Europe and there nationality. I said it, and i also said..... don't worry the World CUp is only one shot, in one month...any mistake your out. Then i just looked at the guys eyes with a big sarcastic look and he still kept allhis arrogance. Basically, I did cheer a lot, but i also feel saddened for you and San Siro who is a great guy!

SAN SIRO, better times will come mate!;)

·
Registered
46,083 Posts
Lili, please come back soon. It's always refreshing to read your posts...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
firdaus, u r back!!! :cool::happy::D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
lili ... No cure for the summertime blues, but YOU'RE obviously not alone.....All of ARgentina, Croatia, Portugal and France are in a sea of sorrow and tears..It happens to the BEST sooner o later.
Just take it easy in Lyon and stay in touch, I need you to come and laugh at the many stupid threads I get involved in, 'cause I know I can always COUNT on you....
Remember the wise words..."When the going gets tough....The TOUGH gets goinn !!!! And That's you !! :kiss::heart::kiss:
And if you ever need a Chilean cowboy in the farm..Im on the next plane to La France ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh colo!!:)
well, i'm not sure i'm back yet:stuckup:
i'm still under the choc!
i will not survive:D
a chile cow-boy? ahahaha, i live in an old farm but i'm not a farmer, damn! i'm scarred by the cows:) true!, when i was a little girl, a cow run after me and since i don't like this animal:)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I love cows......well, cheeseburgers at least ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oops, i forgot to thanx all of you, my friends, don't believe it was just for test if i'm appreciated or not, i was really depressive:depress:
but damn! just only for read "ne me quitte pas" by gOD, i'm ready to do it again;)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
lili said:
but damn! just only for read "ne me quitte pas" by gOD, i'm ready to do it again;)
I'm giving the wrong signals here :rolleyes: :D

Glad to have you back lili :) next time you think of quitting just put on a Brel cd and think of it as us singing taht song for you. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if one day i decide to not come back, i think i will not tell it:)
cause as you know, i do always the opposite of i say:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Stop confusing us and stay ok? :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i will stay, anyway i'm not strong enough to keep myself away from the pc:depress:
oops! if i said i will stay, there are many chances i will not :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts