Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J1897 survey said:
Tavolini FC, la squadra più forte di tutti i tempi, è stata incredibilmente eliminata dalla Champions League. Secondo voi com’è potuto succedere?
  • Colpa dell’arbitro, che ha invertito una rimessa laterale a centrocampo 17 minuti prima del gol di Torres
    77,87% (760)
  • E’ stata solo sfortuna
    0,92% (9)
  • Purtroppo Mancini non ha potuto contare sui suoi uomini migliori: GOOS, Kolly, Tronky e G-Reds
    4,51% (44)
  • L’anima di Moggi, quella uccisa a Bari il 14 maggio del 2006, ha raccolto le ultime forze e con il suo carico di malocchio ha stazionato per tutta la durata dell’incontro su San Siro
    14,24% (139)
  • La bellissima festa del centenario ha "scaricato" i giocatori nerazzurri
    2,46% (24)
:howler::howler::howler:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
funny enough, but does this really need its own thread???

inter lost, this helps juve because???

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Oh how we've got so low, JUVE, clutching on straws ..

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
funny enough, but does this really need its own thread???

inter lost, this helps juve because???
It doesn't, really, Mr Killjoy. :D The good news though, whether it helps us or not in achieving anything (to my best comprehension, it doesn't affect us in any way) is miles beside the point which was to give J1897 a high-five for their humorous poll. Pulled a smile on my face.

I'm neither happy nor unhappy with their lacklustre exit of the CL as I'm mostly preoccupied by my own team nor will you ever see me flagging Serie A's colours, whatever they are, in Europe like it was the best and most deserving league - which it's clearly not.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
i have nothing against the intended humor of the poll but did it really need a new thread?

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
Before I deem this thread useless, mind telling me what the poll says?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yeah- can someone translate. And all you queers are looking mighty queer with that same damn portrait in your avatars. Creeping me out big time

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I take it that you don't have too many Juventus fan friends, or ones that actually know which clubs Juve fans are supposed to hate and which ones they can ride over their rivals.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
Heysel happened 23 years ago, it was obviously a very tragic moment for Juventini, but old enmities have to be left to depart at some point.

There's no reason the animosity should be carried on forever against the club itself which didn't have anything to do with it, and neither do its supporters now.

I understand there are some who cannot forgive and i respect that, but that should not dictate the attitude the rest of us adopt.

My bad on the somber sentiment, but i'm getting tired of people bringing it up as some sort of absolute truth we must hate Liverpool for what happened a quarter of a century ago, and we have to automatically hold a grudge against them.

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
I dont think people bring up of how we should hate Liverpool due to the tragedy and imply we should hope Inter beats them, are really serious. Otherwise it would be utterly cluleless. Most are just using it as an ammo and are baiting.

Dont have any issues with Pool due to the tragedy, I just dont like their football so even I wanted Inter to lose (Juve fans dislike Inter way more then Pool, despite whatever tragic history you want to bring up), I dont like Rafa's crap football (btw hope Inter sign Rafa), and how the boredom factor enhances in CL when Pool goes further into the playoff. Not dislike dislike like you would with other foreign top teams like Real or Man U, but zzzzzzzzzzz effect (or Rafa effect) takes away any sympathy. Even if they are facing Inter and kicking them out.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
What a theory you have there nerdo.... anyway to each his own :D

You know when Juve Beat ACM or the other way round.... what happens

:finger: to both

but I guess you cannot understand..

about the thread, same like acm-fans.... Watch Us more than their own Team...

Good, keep it up !!!

INTER Are HUGE !!!

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There's no place like Anfield. That crowd :star: forces my utmost respect.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
I realize they are using it for baiting, that's what makes it incredibly inappropriate. I really think alluding to a tragedy for the purpose of trading shots is way beyond the threshold of good taste.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
What a theory you have there nerdo.... anyway to each his own :D

You know when Juve Beat ACM or the other way round.... what happens

:finger: to both

but I guess you cannot understand..

about the thread, same like acm-fans.... Watch Us more than their own Team...

Good, keep it up !!!

INTER Are HUGE !!!
oh yeah so huge that liverpool beat you 3 nil on aggregate, beat you at home and to make matters worse, shut you out on your own pitch.

that's huge alright. a huge kick in the arse lemme tell ya :ass:

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
I dont put it beneath them Nero, atleast not some of them. But you sounded like you took them seriously. Its just hollow reaction to Juve fans trolling over this loss, but its a pathetic attempt nontheless.

Indeed Steph, allways respected the Pool fans, but not that Pool prior to Rafa was so exciting, but I just cannot like Rafa's Pool. Btw tell me the joke please ;)

Yeah A10 Steph quoting a joke about Inter, and the rest of us saying we shouldnt have an Inter thread in the same thread, is soooo outlandish. Its for sure worse and more pathetic then the Inter forum having a a whole thread you constantly and pathetically vent in about Juve, and which is 750 frigging posts long.

Yes thanks for showing us, we are the ones concentrating more about you indeed.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
oh yeah so huge that liverpool beat you 3 nil on aggregate, beat you at home and to make matters worse, shut you out on your own pitch.

that's huge alright. a huge kick in the arse lemme tell ya :ass:
Thanks, Now I know how it hurts in your ass in January 30th @ your home. What an insight.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
And all you queers are looking mighty queer with that same damn portrait in your avatars. Creeping me out big time
You were always a bit paranoid Pulsy, so that could have something to do with you being creeped out.

So what do you say guys - should we get Mancini on board for next season? I heard he's leaving Inter :D.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Thanks, Now I know how it hurts in your ass in January 30th @ your home. What an insight.
ummm...yeah something like that? pretty comparable :rollani:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Translation...

Tables FC, (Inter, since in Italy we say that when you win “at the table” it means you get assigned stuff) , The strongest team of all times, has been, incredibly, beaten from the UCL. According to you (all) how could this have happen?

Fault of the Ref that has inverted a throw-in in midfield after 17 minutes before the Torres goal.
77,87% (760)

It was only bad luck
0,92% (9)

Unfortunately Mancini couldn’t count on his best men: Goos, Kolly, Tronky (a famous sweet bar in Italy) and G-Reds
4,51% (44)

The soul of Moggi, the one killed in Bari the 14 of May of 2006, has gathered the last strengths and with his load of “bad luck” has been over the San Siro for the whole match. Malocchio is Mal-occhio… bad eye. We say that if you have the “bad eye” you are unlucky and possessed by evil spirits.
14,24% (139)

The beautiful feast of the centenary has “discharged” all the nerazzurri players.
2,46% (24)

:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts