Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Though our chips are down after the loss against RB Leipzig but we shouldn't have any problems beating Legia Warsaw.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great Performance against a weak and toothless legia side. We completely dominated them from the first minute and Guerreiro was MoM for me.

Goals by götze, sokratis, bartra, Guerreiro, Castro and PEA

·
Registered
359 Posts
We have a pretty good record against Real Madrid at home so I think we will beat them, though my worry is our back line.

·
Administrator
52,420 Posts
Castro is very good tho. It's curious to see how a mid with him and Gurreiro will work vs Real. They playing James who is kind of a headless chicken for the balance of their mid so Kroos and Modric might get bit busy off the ball.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yep though we played ok but it's never a good thing to come from behind not once but twice, at least we didn't lose.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Important win away against Sporting. Goals from Aubameyang and Weigl :surprise:
we lost control of the game after the 1-2 but managed to take the 3 points home with us.

our starting line-up:
Bürki
Ginter
Sokratis
Bartra
Passlack
Weigl
Pulisic
Kagawa
M. Götze
Dembelé
Aubameyang

hopefully Passlack did not suffer a serious injury in overtime, but was good to see Bartra and Sokratis back on the pitch.

Tabel in group F
1. Borussia Dortmund 7 points
2. Real Madrid 7 points
3. Sporting 3 points
4. Legia 0 points

next CL match against Sporting at home on November 2nd, a win there and next round is secured

·
Registered
17,487 Posts
Kagawa is shit. Rode is a must be starter for Dortmund in the current situation. It's a mistake by Tuchel not to use him more. Guy is not a world beater but super reliable which is much more than the likes of Kagawa or Götze are. Also he is not nearly as inexperienced as all those youngsters.

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Rode already cost Dortmund a couple of points in the league, I don't see what's so special about him.

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Moving away to Man. United who had an incredibly weak team at the time was the biggest mistake of Kagawa's career. I will never understand why he made that stupid move, probably for money or for the "prestige" of playing in England. It reminds me of Shevchenko when he moved to Chelsea from AC Milan back in 2006. He went from scoring goals every single week for one of the biggest clubs in the world at the time to barely scoring any goals in about 50 appearances for Chelsea before he was loaned back to AC Milan where he flopped big time and then fell into obliviation at club level. The same thing could happen to Kagawa if he doesn't step up soon.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts