Xtratime Community banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
This is ridiculous, the BVB supporters are basically asking for a ban at this point.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
on a sidenote, i am really pissed at those non-brainers which insulted Rb Leipzig with the banners. that was not just the standard bashing or whatever, that was pure hate that should not be tolerated by our club and fans. one can argue about the project RB leipzig but to solicit Rangnick to commit suicide and offend Leipzigs fans and families is not something to be proud of.
why not? Leipzig has nothing to do in the Bundesliga to begin with. Ossis are not germans, they are from another country and should play in the DDR Oberliga with all the other scum clubs

ok, the banners were aimed at the wrong issues mostly, dunno what the sponsor of those stalinists gotta do with it, but whatever
Sorry that is some plain bullshit and you Sound like on of those idiots with the Banners in the südtribüne that 'want' to gepresent our club.

Race for second Spot definetly over After the emberassing Match against Darmstadt. We completely lack the attitude in such matches and i think air is getting a bit thinner for tuchel as well...

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
This is an even bigger loss when you realize that all the teams that are slightly below or slightly above Dortmund have lost their games this matchday as well.

·
Registered
55,855 Posts
Sorry that is some plain bullshit and you Sound like on of those idiots with the Banners in the südtribüne that 'want' to gepresent our club.

Race for second Spot definetly over After the emberassing Match against Darmstadt. We completely lack the attitude in such matches and i think air is getting a bit thinner for tuchel as well...
I dont represent your club nor do I want to represent it. If anything, I represent westdeutschland as opposed to the DDR

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Yes the next home game is against Wolfsburg. Will all the stands be closed or just the Gelbe Wand?

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
The rest are seats from what I know, it's a standing stand with a couple of seats near the field level and in the upper balcony. Either way, that means about 25 000 people won't be able to attend the game which is huge.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
strange feeling to see a match in the signal iduna park without the "Süd" yesterday. 3-0 victory against a surprisingly very weak team from Wolfsburg, thought they were gonna giving us a hard time but they really sucked. BVB missed to already decide the match in first half and PEA is just lacking confidence in front of the goal when he missed some really good chances.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
RB Leipzigs second loss in a row and our ugly win against Ingolstadt really gives us now the chance for the second place.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts