Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets discuss all BVB matches of this years Bundesliga season in one thread. Keeps it simple.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Solid win against Mainz in the season opener and we will face "popular" RB Leipzig on saturday evening

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi guys...its been a while since I logged in but I'm back now, first of all I want to say thanks to Mich for creating this thread indeed it makes it so much easier. Though we lost the core of the team in Ilkay, Miki and Hummels but I'm hopeful that this will be another good season for us, mainly due to the fact that we had quite a busy transfer window, we have brought in a great deal of talent and I'm pretty optimistic that Tuchel can get the best out of them. I'm also eagerly awaiting for the prodigal son Mario to reconnect with his best buddy Marco.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear sth from you Johnny!

Yeah, think we have a great bunch of prospects and talented players. I am not too worried that we can compete for the cl spots, but we have to give Tuchel quite some time to make the team click again

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Possible line-ups.

The best we have right now i guess. Götze could be an option as well as Tuchel said during the PK but i dont expect that

Attachments

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldn't say so yet. This false 9 bullshit doesnt help him and he isnt a winger either. Play him central behind PEA and he will come back strong

·
Registered
359 Posts
As to why Tuchel played Castro on the wing is a mystery since we have better wingers than him, the whole set up was weird and it seemed like most players were playing out of positions. Rode played too deep and it was somewhat left Weigl isolated. Tactical changes were needed at half time but it seemed like didn't happen. All in all we were miserable and this is not the way to play if want to have a shot at the title.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe that Tuchel was risking a bit too much on the line up against Leipzig. We had no fluent passing game which on one Hand was caused by our own unforced errors but also by the good pressing of Hasenhüttls Team. Bad luck that Schürrle only hit the crossbar just minutes before RB knocked us down.

I expected the season opening to be quite difficult as the team still has to Find itself and also the international break did Not help to make the right progress.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Matchday #3

BVB vs Darmstadt98
Saturday 15:30

No excuses, just 3 points. After the los in Leipzig where we heavily struggled to create chances, we return to Dortmund with the record win against Legia on wednesday.

Depends on the regeneration progress of the players whether Tuchel will decide to change the line-up original Not. Maybe Schürrle will replace Dembele

·
We will ROCK u
6,657 Posts
ISchürrle probably out(with an injury), the official facebook site posted as possible lineup: Bürki - Passlack, Papa, Bartra, Guerreiro - Castro, Weigl - Pulisic, Götze, Dembélé

Good to see passlack back :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
This is a game we cannot afford to lose, we have to win it at all cost I think in Passlack we have the heir to Piszczeck, he's young and he's got lots of potential

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Dortmund took their revenge against Darmstadt for the 2-2 draw of last season. :) Only Darmstadt and Bayern managed to take points from Dortmund at home back than.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts