Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is only half of the rights for Maor Buzaglo and if Maccabi Tel Aviv wishes to see the player next season wearing yellow and blue the club will have to pay 2 million dollars. The other half belongs to Haifa boss Yaakov Shachar and Maccabi will also have to deal with the green boss.

The other issues are all set and Buzaglo has agreed terms including wages.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Buzaglo is very close to sign with Maccabi Tel Aviv and said he would be a honor to play with the club.

"I have offers from three clubs, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Beitar Jerusalem and Maccabi Haifa, in the next few days i will sign with one of them, for the moment i´m closer to Maccabi"

Alex Sneider will arive today in Israel. This is a good sign, meaning Sneider could be in Israel to seal the deal with Buzaglo.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
i hope he goes to Bayern, it will be better for him, and for OUR NT, Maccabi is not going to europe so let the kid go abroad!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If all rumours were true, Buzaglo would be playing all over Europe. There were also some news that Ajax and PSV wanted Buzaglo. He definitely has talent and it is a matter of time when he moves to Europe, but right now he will stay in Israel, which i think in the moment it is the best option and will sign at Maccabi Tel Aviv, he has agreed terms.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Im thinking that somethning will sour and he will ask too much or something.

Than he will not play good and he will be loaned to Beitar.
Seriously...i dont see how he will improve his career playing at a European-less team this year.

Beitar might get a good side and we may play them and the scouts can check him out. I doubt a scout will be intrested to go to a mediocre Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Ashdod game for him...

Unless you guys are expecting to see yet another Israeli played in Belgium....

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im thinking that somethning will sour and he will ask too much or something.

Than he will not play good and he will be loaned to Beitar.
Seriously...i dont see how he will improve his career playing at a European-less team this year.

Beitar might get a good side and we may play them and the scouts can check him out. I doubt a scout will be intrested to go to a mediocre Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Ashdod game for him...

Unless you guys are expecting to see yet another Israeli played in Belgium....
well, you are talking about the most prized team in Israel, a team that has been in the Champions League. So it is not a mediocre team, and now with Sneider as the owner we have some good perspectives. Beitar could have been a good option, but at Maccabi he will be a key player and we have chances for titles next season.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
well, you are talking about the most prized team in Israel, a team that has been in the Champions League. So it is not a mediocre team, and now with Sneider as the owner we have some good perspectives. Beitar could have been a good option, but at Maccabi he will be a key player and we have chances for titles next season.
I agree with that completely....
I mean, he needs to excel......

In reality, i cant help it...but scouts love a player from a ego-less football club and someone who is a leader.

I hope they make him leader... Cause he seriously proved it in Sachnin.
I think if it wasnt for him, Sachnin would have easily thought with the other clowns in the lower leauge :howler:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
According to general manager Avi Nimni, Maor Buzaglo will sign with Maccabi Tel Aviv on Sunday.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
After weeks of negotiations, Buzaglo will join Maccabi to 99%. Buzaglo had to pay 170,000 dollars to Haifa for his release. He will have a medical test tomorrow and maybe he will train with the team in the next days. It is very interesting how Israelevich and Buzaglo will play together. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally Buzaglo signs and very good move from Maccabi Tel Aviv. Sneider together with the staff and Avi Nimni are managing good signings this summer and the team is looking good. Buzaglo has all conditions to shine at Maccabi Tel Aviv and the fans are confident that this season we will fight for the championship.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts