Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They've just said on Gol a Gol (a Catalan sports programme) that Barça are going to buy Prats from Betis and sell Hesp, Arnau and Baia. The keepers will be Dutruel, Prats and Reina in that order. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Mark my words, this is what "may" happen:

Arnau and Nano + $ to Betis for Alfonso and Prats. It's all starting to make sense.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you consider their ages and the enormous potential of Nano, the $$$ should be going to Barcelona. I wonder if Ferrer is going to do like Robson (Amunike, Couto) or VG (Dutch players) and become obsessed with players he knows and trusts.

D

·
0 Posts
I'm not sure if I would sell Vitor Baia :confused: but Hesp may aswell leave immediately :D

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I don´t think Prats is such an outstanding keeper.
Why sign him, we already have 5 of them?
And why sell the homemade talent Arnau?
I´d also keep Vitor Baia, he could be a good starter.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I saw an interview of Baia today and he basically eluded to the fact that if he is not the starting keeper that he wants out. And not on a loan, he wants to be sold.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nano should not be involved in any trade. He is a superb prospect. Arnau, although fairly young is not a good keeper. He makes lots of mistakes and always looks nervous. Baia, Dutruel and Reina will be 3 good keepers for next season - although we shouldn't say no if Van der Sar, Toldo or Buffon were offered.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Prats is awesome!

And not just because he scored a freaky free-kick! He has Superb technique and a stylish play. His reflexes are GREAT!

I still think he has some potential to use up and buying him would be great!

I would like him and Baia as Barcas keepers and either Arnau or that B-team guy as backups.

Hes is OUT of here,

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I were a Madrid fan, I would want Baia and Prats as Barça's keepers too!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Can anyone update me on this situation with Baia? A friend claims that this morning she saw that Barca had released BOTH Baia and Hesp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts