0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve can win forever by this way...
No team can plays with 12 players on
the every match!!!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Zambrotta red carded (2 yellows in 5 mins). Collina insisted the game played, even after more than 30 mins of showers. No penalty given to Juventus ;). And the ref is bought ????????

On the other hand, 2 pens for Lazio in the space of 5 mins ??? ;)

Both refs and none of the past refs were bought, think about it, the refs should not always be blamed, NO REF HAS BEEN BOUGHT..

[This message has been edited by Sabry (edited 17-05-2000).]

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Collina (mother****ing bastard) was PERFECT yesterday.Zambrotta was rightly dismissed because both tackles were murdering (phew! I didnt expect Esp[ostio to keep playing...for the rest of his career! :))

and where did you see the penalty by the way?

Lazio's first penalty was clear.The second was a dive.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
- "Collina (mother****ing bastard) " why ??
- First one was a hand ball, it was clear but for the second penalty even Inzaghi couldnt do a better dive..
- The match should have been clearly stopped, even players from both sides wanted the game stopped.
You better find yourself a way to understand posts, I was clearly making fun of Alcapone's post. Of course Zambrotta deserved the Cards, he basically was heading for the players legs not the ball, but I was making fun of people who find everything the ref does against their team is wrong..
And I saw the pens on TV if that answers you.
Last but not least this year is over, we didnt deserve it, but who cares. I still support Juve more than ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts