Discussion Starter #1
i dont mean a 54 yr old former star but a 23-27 yr old decent player

------------------
KEVIN PHILLIPS !!

·
THE
14,156 Posts
We are after Pele? :)
Thanks for you advise, but we already know and agree on that one.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Thanx for the newsflash Nalin :) ;)

A young striker is surely on top of Vialli's list. Also, bobdat, I don't think our midfield is that old, we have Morris and Harley who are up and coming. That aspect should be ok :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
every top team, oh no, every team has young players especially an unexperiece one in them.. but who dares to play them in a very important game... all coach would play their well experience midfielder in their team, and that's vialli did so far!!! in my opinion, harley and morris are categorized as not so well experienced players...
most of the good experience midfielders in chelsea are over or almost 30 years old!!

and who is "bobdat"??! :(

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Well Vialli's got to start playing these players in the big games in order to get them experience. However, I have changed my mind about the midfield, I want to see 1 new young (23 - 28) year old come join the squad.

Sorry about your name bodat, but for some reason I always though it was bob-dat.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Isn't Harley a defender?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who is Chris Sutton going to get sold too?

Your'e not going to tell me Vialli is going to keep that idiot are you?

·
THE
14,156 Posts
Yep, Harley is defender, left-back, but he can also play in midfield.( mh, we have too many defenders, don't you think?)
It's not about that Vialli wants to keep him, but who wants to buy him?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts