1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
What happened? :confused:

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Once upon a time there was a bad referee, a bad coach and a bad centerfoward. They happened in the same game.
Then a morom come inside the field and the always incompetente police here was unable to catch him...He then tryied to get the referee, who kicked back. Danrley put himself between the referee and the idiot (a bit because Danrley does not like referees, perhaps to make his name with the fans, and bit, well, the idiot was losing and the referee should stop and the police was still not there).
Then the police arrived, at least, and they started to give him a gentle treatment, which he, for being an idiot, deserved but they should not do it like they did. So Darnley get to protect the idiot. Since the police is unable to deal with that, they reacted and make things worst. They did too little, but when too much incompetence is in one place, everyone thinks like Homer Simpson.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Danrley is a notorious idiot. The moron fan invaded the pitch to attack the ref, but was surprised when the ref fought back and began to kick his ass. Then came Danrley, interfering on the fan's behalf to look good for the fans. Invading fans need to be treated as scum and forbidden to enter ANY football stadiums for at least one year, but next week the retard will probably be back on the stands. :yuck:

The only one who was right in this situation was the ref, who defended himself (even though he wasn't doing a good job of the refereeing). Some people in Brazil are suggesting that the ref should have ran away from the retarded invading fan... I suggest that when these folks find themselves in this sort of confrontation THEY should run away, but they can't blame the ref for not being a wimp like them.

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
I would not say he is a idiot, he sure got points with the fans. He was more a marketeiro...
But the referee answer "I did not run because Man do not run", this macho stupidy (he can not be blamed for self-defense of course) but the morom can be blamed for being a bad referee and not keeping the mouth shut when he should (he also said Euller got the red card because he knew euller from old and he would not allowed Euller to trick him and not because Euller actually did something...:p)...

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
So what will happen? Is this Danrley going to be suspended? Red carded or what? And why did this all happen? Was it due to the ref given a Gobbo (Italian for ladro :lala: ) ?

And what will the CBF will do as a result of this? Not looking good...:eek:

Cheers.;)

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
CBF does not command really this, but the Regional federation.

But I doubt so, the argument about bad referees here is big, so he will be fired (his moronic talking will assure him a place in the freezing),
Danrley will probally get clean (after all, he was a bit of an ass, but his attitute was not really a crime and the idiotical police reacting with violence is more than enough to clean his name)...

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Quite funny when the hooligan was expecting to have an easy go at the ref but then the ref turned around and started landing punches. Sad that Danrley tried so hard to win some good points with the fans, however. The "brutal" police and "corrupt" ref were not going to be popular figures anyway, so I guess Danrley thought he would look good if he tried to protect the hooligan.

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Well, frankly, Darnley was also the responsable for setting apart the hooling and the referee...
Referees are never popular and the idiot could have keep his mouth shut to avoid any more problem, but the Police...
The Police in Minas Gerais is totally unable and incopetent do deal with those sittuations. It is not the first time they show to be unable to contain the problems and when they react, they react slow and brutal. The accident was just one more case (really, DArnley is the last to be blamed by this, if any blame)...
First the morom, then the police. The referee must be critized by what he said after the game. Danrley at best for showing how unable to react the police was...

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
What did the ref say that was so bad, JC? The thing about doing it again if he finds himself in the same situation?

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
He said that he did not go after the cops to protect him because he was "macho" and "macho" did not run. Of course, he could just say "He was already there I had to defense myself"...
(this does not good with his quality of refereeing, you know, they are "saints" that can not do mistakes :p, He said Euller got a red card because he knew euller since 1996 and knew Euller liked to pretend he got a foul. For a foul everyone saw him being grabbed and he, the referee even give yellow to the america player. Meaning...he did tough it was a foul...Things like that are clearly a way to ask to be months and months away from games)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I think he said he did not want to give the hooligan a chance to attack him, but he also did not want to run away because his children were watching on television and he did not want to look like a scared coward in front of them.

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Something closer, he added that by honor he would not run, etc. This is not the kind of attutide (the answer) someone can have when they are the authority to control the game. He should have keep his mouth shut or just say "I had to defende myself, I when I saw him it was to close, when Darnley come I stopped" and not go with the almighty attitude.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts