Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Topal, Gokhan, Topuz, Meireles, Orhan and Yobo are all out. No way we will even get a draw from this match with our two best defenders and starting CM duo not playing. Maybe we will see Salih start! Who am I kidding, Kaptan Selcuk to the rescue!

The 19 players taken:
Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Serkan Kırıntılı, Egemen Korkmaz, Bekir İrtegün, Serdar Kesimal, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Cristian, Sezer Öztürk, Salih Uçan, Özgür Çek, Stoch, Krasic, Selçuk Şahin, Caner Erkin, Kuyt, Semih Şentürk, Sow, Recep Niyaz

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Woah, Sezer Öztürk is in the squad. What a rare sight.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
A season that could be virtually hopeless is still filled with hope.. big game, but very difficult given the injuries. Thankfully our rivals have one of the worst coaches imaginable, and probably the worst duo of strikers the world has ever seen. 3 points here could be season changing.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Probably Bekir at RB and Serdar taking Yobo's spot. Serdars first game in forever, and it's in Bursa. Yikes. Hopefully Egemen is on his game today.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Volkan, Bekir, Serdar, Egemen, Hasan Ali, Caner, Baroni, Selçuk, Krasic, Kuyt, Sow

we wouldn't win with this team

so why keep playing him :cry:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
lol what an o.g

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
you just know selcuk is gonna score a 30 yard screamer and get praised. and by screamer i mean he's gonna hit it and the ball is gonna bounce awkwardly like it always does when he shoots

1 - 20 of 46 Posts