Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul Clement has said in interview today, he is sticking with the 433 formation, which I'm fine with. Need a consistent run of starting 11 as well.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am praying every day that Carson is ready to play.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Burnley seem rather sure of themselves going into this game, a bit like Hull were...

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't grumble at a point.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not beat Burnley in 11 attempts :neutral:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No matchday Saturday :(

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boro lose again and suddenly don't look so certain. A late winner for Hull though.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With Brighton winning, defeat at Burnley would see us drop to 5th :scared:

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Going to be a tough game, a win would be fantastic. But most importantly we need a performance. Boro, hull, Burnley will drop points down the line, it's the nature of the championship.

What we need is to find that performance away at Hull when we looked like a real TEAM and keep that performance week in week out.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Hull performance should have been the benchmark, but we've not got near that level since.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Been a long weekend with no football, finally matchday is here :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope we win tonight and put Burnley out of the promotion race, can't stand them :yuck:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Burnley manager Sean Dyche is likely to go with the same starting XI for the fifth consecutive game.

Striker Lukas Jutkiewicz and Ashley Barnes (both knee) are the Clarets' only long-term absentees.

Derby boss Paul Clement could make changes to a side that has failed to claim victory in four league games.

Chris Baird or Ryan Shotton are alternatives in defence, while Jacob Butterfield has a chance of being recalled in midfield.

Match facts

Burnley have won eight and lost none of their last 11 league encounters with Derby County
Derby have failed to score in five of their last six matches with Burnley
Burnley

Joey Barton has scored in consecutive league games for the Clarets - he's never scored in three consecutively in the Football League
No side has used fewer players than Burnley in the second tier this season (22)
Derby

Derby are the most accurate passers in the Championship (79.3% on average) and have attempted the most passes (13,004)
Nick Blackman has had more shots than any other Championship player this season (74)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts