Administrator
25,420 Posts
whats a burn ? ( in this context)

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the point of creating a prize for Pila and Boyo :pp
Yeah i've had some second thoughts about this, i don't think we need to make this an official thread like the xt awards for instance. I'll just start a thread on it in the Lounge i think.

whats a burn ? ( in this context)
I'm sure someone else has a better explanation, but a burn (on a web forum at least) is something like a reply to a post that is very funny and just completely shuts up the original poster. Like what Pila usually does with Referee for example :D Just check out the posts on the link.

·
Administrator
30,898 Posts
AKA, The Kelso Award.

·
Administrator
53,213 Posts
The Kelso award without any doubt. He and only he giveth the ultimate burn stamp.

Allways generous to acknowledge and appriciate a good burns:

[tub]GGKGDmc1pUI[/tub]

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Souldn't we rename this the Boyo of the Month? :angel:

·
Administrator
25,420 Posts
ah ok, so its like the "owned" award

on the Kelso....i have never seen that show.. but judging by the clothes its only natural, i'm too young to remember :D

·
Administrator
30,898 Posts
"Oops, I did a Boyo" or "Haha, You did a Boyo"
of course, we all know you are all innocent, but having less than 10 years old, that is new, Inacio :D (I know we should not talk about a lady's age, but from now on you are too young to post in the Love and Dating Forum)

·
Administrator
25,420 Posts
"Oops, I did a Boyo" or "Haha, You did a Boyo"
of course, we all know you are all innocent, but having less than 10 years old, that is new, Inacio :D )

humm...that guy did look familiar, but i thought it was from some documentary i might have watched :lala: :D

"(I know we should not talk about a lady's age, but from now on you are too young to post in the Love and Dating Forum)

damn it! now im never gonna get myself a man :moan::D

·
Administrator
30,898 Posts
You have more chances to get a serious and respectful man visiting a building under construction than visiting Love and Dating site, I think :D

·
Administrator
30,898 Posts
I must be the first to tell you that Lazyness and richness are not directly related. And I am an expert in one of those two things :D

·
Administrator
25,420 Posts
are u telling me that u're also after a very wealthy man? :D

·
Administrator
30,898 Posts
nah, I just know if I went after a lazy woman it would be a disaster.
"Hey, Joao come here."
"No, you come here."
"yawn"
"yawn"

·
Administrator
25,420 Posts
u trophy boy wannabe:D

·
Administrator
30,898 Posts
I could be a dedicated trophy colector, a bit like phelps... But then, I would have to polish those trophies, this is work. I would need a extra pair of hands to clean then...but I doubt I would find one so willing to clean the trophies... oh, such is life, so hard for me.

·
Administrator
25,420 Posts
MM is back, he can help u with that hard task :D

·
Administrator
30,898 Posts
Imagine that, he would suggest systems with patterns and explain to me the proper direction to move hands while polishing trophies. I would snore :tongue:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts