Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quite literally:



Don't think it will catch on. Hopefully this gesture and the performance on Staurday past is where the comic relief ends at Ibrox.


Any suggestions for what the rest of the team could do? As it's comic relief you can make suggestions for Celtic players too. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
Maybe Ronald Waterreus and Dado Prso could get dodgy haircuts as well...

We could bring the ref into it as well. How about sponsored penalty awards (Barry could deliberately miss the first two for the sake of tradition)? We could make sure Fernando applauds the Rangers fans at all the corner kicks. Should make a few bob there. Maybe we could sponsor McLeish to say something interesting either before or after the match? Celebrity boxing matches are also quite fashionable, so how about Andy Watson versus the club doctor at half-time?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definite good shout there. Those two mullets must go. I'd give some money to Comic Relief for that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,690 Posts
You could donate a set amount for every dodgy late penalty you get between now and the end of the season. On second thoughts you could end up losing your transfer budget for next season. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,690 Posts
I've thought of a better idea. If we donate a quid for every word typed by either Chivo or King Henrik in a pointless argument about nothing we could raise a few bob. I've tried a quick calculation based on the last 4 weeks posts but the calculator I'm using can only show 9 digits and has now burst into flames.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Judge said:
You could donate a set amount for every dodgy late penalty you get between now and the end of the season. On second thoughts you could end up losing your transfer budget for next season. :D
Or Robbo could donate a £1 every time he has a complaint about an official post match- that would raise a good bit for the charity coffers
:thmbup:

The Judge said:
I've thought of a better idea. If we donate a quid for every word typed by either Chivo or King Henrik in a pointless argument about nothing we could raise a few bob. I've tried a quick calculation based on the last 4 weeks posts but the calculator I'm using can only show 9 digits and has now burst into flames.:D
Lol, I'm not up for that one- money doesn't grow on trees you know! Better make that a penny and see if your calculator can handle that although I'm still not sure it will.

BTW In what way do I have pointless arguments about nothing? Sounds like the start of a debate to me. I await your response and have already penned my counter response in anticipation. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's Friday and I'm bored. Got thinking about mullets and led me to the conclusion that our two main mullets must have had a different hairdo at some point. They did so here they are. I was also looking for some Baldies when they had hair but only found one. Any pics to add to the collection much appreciated.





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
chivoexpiatorio said:
It's Friday and I'm bored. Got thinking about mullets and led me to the conclusion that our two main mullets must have had a different hairdo at some point. They did so here they are. I was also looking for some Baldies when they had hair but only found one. Any pics to add to the collection much appreciated.





:eek: Those are truly shocking. I can just hear Alex Rae in my head going "buy the big issue, help the homeless." And there'll be no more slagging of Dado's or Ronald's current mullets. They are now the epitome of style compared with their old looks...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rae does look suspicously like one of those "geasa gobble" neds from chewing the fat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He played against Rangers too did he not?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top