Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is pure garbage. You´ll search a long time to find worse crap than this guy.

continue

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
he is 27 and he still plays like that...then he won't improve as a player...it's like u see what u get...

·
Banned
7 Posts
In a minute that loser Pun will come here and defend this guy.

Burdisso is useless, he hasnt developed AT ALL in all the time he has been at Inter. He was supposed to be a great talent when he joined, but he has proved absolutely nothing and has done more bad than good while on the pitch.

Another loser.

·
Registered
24,286 Posts
I don't like the guy. He can't even take a punch like a man. Just look at how sissy-boy Navarro was able to knock him out with a single blow. :nono:

He's pretty good at not controlling his temper though...

Football? Not so much...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well you can't blame me cuz I thought he was some sleeper great CB b/c he never actually took the field so I couldn't see how bad he was outside of that run of 12 games early in 2007 he did great in

So now I came around- HE SUCKS!!!

·
Registered
46,084 Posts
To be honest, he's a decent sub at his best. Not starting material at all for Inter.

That and the fact that he's played lead roles in our CL exits. Could he be the jinx? :scared:

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Burdisso is a soild centerback actually. He just has a nack for losing his mind at the worst possible times. Old Matrix type meltdowns.

Good backup centerback. Could be a starter if he could sort out his head.

·
Registered
62,707 Posts
Besides watching Zanetti live I now have another good reason for attending the Egypt-Argentina friendly.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
He is supposed be dropped further with this performance, as Rivas is getting better.

back to utlity sub.

·
Registered
62,707 Posts
Release him on a free, and if we're lucky enough Galliani will snap him up.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
how can rivas not be more involved with the first team is beyond me. The blunders from burdisso last night could have been easily avoided if rivas was on.

burdisso has scored some goals for us in the past, but last night's performance was horrid.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
As a backup he is decent. Last year he did well in the coppa. In big games he could be a liability.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
ahahahah who is appreciating Cordoba now? Some of you people r like th eenglish

U only appreciate what you have after its gone

Always will b....Cordoba fan boy

sempre lui

·
my adp
318 Posts
The whole bashing doesn't make any sense to me .. he helped Inter many times before and now you're asking to get rid of him ?? shame on you!

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Burdisso is a backup, and that is what he is doing. Unfortunately for us, not even under our worst nightmares, did we expect to lose both Cordoba and Samuel for the entire season.

Though considering his recent games, I don't want to see him back there. At this point I want Chivu in the middle or play Rivas, who I thought was playing well. Actually I thought he was better than Matrix. I also find it funny that Rivas was post to be the "guy" that could not be controlled or the guy who would get "booked" every time he played, yet I don't think he has?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Viola eye Burdisso swoop
Saturday 31 May, 2008

Fiorentina are expected to move for Inter defender Nicolás Burdisso, according to the Italian Press.

The Viola are looking to strengthen their rearguard after qualifying for the preliminary stages of next season's Champions League.

Director of sport Pantaleo Corvino had tried to persuade World Cup winner Andrea Barzagli to join the Gigliati.

The 27-year-old, however, snubbed the Viola's contract offer and signed for German outfit Wolfsburg instead.

Corvino has since shifted his attention to Burdisso, who made 24 appearances for Inter this year and scored one goal.

The Argentine is expected to be one of the first players to leave Inter after Roberto Mancini's dismissal.

Jose Mourinho - heavily linked with the Inter bench - reportedly does not like Burdisso or Marco Materazzi and is believed to want to change the Nerazzurri's central defence.

Burdisso is a tough and uncompromising centre-back, who has played in the Champions League before.

He was infamously handed a six-match ban from the competition in 2007 after starting a fight with Valencia defender David Navarro.

He is, however, thought to be available on the cheap and is rated by Fiorentina boss Cesare Prandelli for his experience.

Fiorentina have been busy in the transfer market this summer, signing Alberto Gilardino, Felipe Melo and Stevan Jovetic.

The Viola have had a successful season, finishing fourth in Serie A. They also reached the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup, but were knocked out by Rangers.

channel4

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i'd rather see him go to juventus than fiorentina... :D

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Burdisso's level aside (I suffered it too when he gets in his lunatic mode....)

This is a good moment someone should noticed that for instance your middle was making water and in an italian/argie typical cynical and solid version teams, the defensive system with an absent middle suffers a lot more...very Real Madrid alike since time in Inter, not precisly rock solid mid like when Burdisso or any defender were more solid too as a consequence...

Rivas is going to explode in your face sooner or later like Adriano not being Ronaldo, like Stankovik not being Nedved, like Cambiasso not being Mascherano, like Zanetti being a great full back a regular player in the best sense allways but an hybrid answer to a mid that lacks offensive creativity, Jimenez is not Kaka, Suazo hardly Trez, Maicon is no Zanetti and a large etc....

You have a very solid squad, that when ticking, when everyone doing their task, is pretty damn good...but no special genetical player apart from Pupi and the closer is Ibra with some extraordinary abilities of Adriano....

Your ex elite players as backs are getting old: Crespo, Figo and Vieria, and not aging that well, as the best examples

so in this last tournament that everyone knew (I mean the rest of the clubs) what Inter was playing since time, with injuries and many pieces not tickling is obvious your defense will crumble...

Burdisso ain't Passarela, but neither a muerto de hambre and when Rivas agressive style will turn in reds, in bloopers...like when Adriano's reckless sellfish decissions and brainless moves didn't end in the rival's net and suddenly he wasn't Ronaldo...you should be asking yourselves..

Why every year the same problems and noboddy solving them?

you need since time some BIG name per line to absorve pression and give an extra to your most of the times solid and quite intelligent team...

I know the market isn't full of solutions, but I didn't see in buying jimenes, neither Suazo, neither Rivas, neither Solari the sort of answer this team is asking since time, no wonder that your back line looks way more terrible than it is...

BTW ADRIANO should NOT BE SOLD till you at least try to talk with him and win him back, make regain his form and be back to that fierce (erratic player regarding football reading) but quite a BIG weapon to pass from...

He will never be smart enough to be a real crack like Ronie was, but hey! like if being Ronie is a very typical player to be.

His shot, his power are quite gems in actuall football to not use them, more when Ibra can be the support striker (that scores) and him the finisher...

With the adittion of some creative midfielder or a couple of them, you will be more than fine, do not loose your heads, these problems you are having since time but at least you knew how to play reagarding what you got, sthg many other teams in Italy? didn't...

Fickle band...be smart boludos, you have the upperhand, you have the money, re arm your team, stop seeing magical appearences/gifts in Rivas of this world, keep the role players specially the younger ones, said thanks to oldies in dubios form and try to keep what you had and just starting to have (like Balotelli)...

No sean boludos, Inter problems are hardly Burdisso and is precisly A MAJOR problem to see Rivas as solution, when the real problem is not there in a particular role and more in finding a new way of playing or the same but enforce some positions to play it in the middle more than anywhere else and in the attack...

Burdisso is a sign of how your whole team was suffering from Cruz to him in every line and arrived to the last strech of the championship with more heart than the brain and pragmatism you employed to be the better side in Italy.

More than invidualities Inter like once was that 90's Lazio, was TIMING in joining different aspects of many players like a well oiled machine...is time to give the next step and stop bashing your own players with wrong perceptiosn of what they really are, can give. and could give...

1 - 20 of 401 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.