1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I'm sure the first bridge is the next target for a big GS flag...

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Wow, burning flags is cool...:rollani:

So much for the most gentle fan base in Turkey, sikimin basi :howler:

The funny thing is the retards burning these flags were probably the same assholes who attacked Alex and Kezman after the derby

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, burning flags is cool...:rollani:

So much for the most gentle fan base in Turkey, sikimin basi :howler:

The funny thing is the retards burning these flags were probably the same assholes who attacked Alex and Kezman after the derby
Yeah and coming around to us and bragging about your funny championship is real cool... :rollani:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
maybe they were cold :pp

...then it makes a lot of sense :D

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Yeah, I hear it's pretty brisk nowadays in Istanbul :D

·
*the drum drum*
43,001 Posts
I know a spot in Kadiköy (well Moda really, same shit) where I can guarentee a GS flag is hanging. Across from the 'Ayıntap' restaurant I was telling lazyPro about before, and I know who'll put it up :D

This is one he put up two years ago;

Same location a year later :howler:
(The wind ****ed this up, it was a massive Fener shirt)

And this year it'll be a GS flag again I'm sure.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
fotodaki tiplere bak kodumun tipsizler diyari :howler:

neyse boyle seyler cok olur istanbulda. bi fb yapmiyor bjk ile GS'de yapiyor bu tur seyleri.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, showing the class some more I see. You know I started the thread as a giggle, a lark if you will, but you guys just turned this whole thing upside down, and opened the door to ridiculous comments and hilarious Fenerbahce paranoia.

Nice job :howler:

and I'll stay somewhat neutral about the whole 'muslim burning flag' comment, but a couple of you know where I would stand, Bengi :D

Regardless, pretty unnecessary

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Some just can't take a joke Cenk. I laughed....twice ;)

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
I agree burning it was no class...

I would have came on the flag to be honest, maybe even let gsoldier jerk me off

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Dont mind Soner, he just lost his virginity and doesnt knows yet if he's into men or woman, thanks for the offer but Ill pass. :D

Sounessin 96'da kadikoye bayragi diktigi andan beri fenerlilerin GS-bayrak kompleksi var.... 10 sene oldu kuyruk acisi hala iclerinde :D

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dont mind Soner, he just lost his virginity and doesnt knows yet if he's into men or woman, thanks for the offer but Ill pass. :D

Sounessin 96'da kadikoye bayragi diktigi andan beri fenerlilerin GS-bayrak kompleksi var.... 10 sene oldu kuyruk acisi hala iclerinde :D
You realize you're not even funny. When I read your posts, I feel like I need to be high on something just so I can comprehend your humour.

Fenerbahce doesn't have a Galatasaray complex sorry. Apart from Soner maybe, I didn't see half our fans rub in a championship in our faces so much in one season. Like this is actually borderline poor sportsmanship. Especially at xtratime, I think i had a total of 10 posts in the Galatasaray forum, and i think 9 of those were giving you guys transfer rumours from Saskinbakkal.

It's really pathetic. We were talking about having concerts and parties at our stadium when your team is talking about trying to have celebrations in kadikoy :howler:

Kimin kompleksi var simdi? :rollani:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts