Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
54 kilos & 160 centímetros...literally? a real midget, this kid appeared today in Ole. He has been call for Passarella to possible debut next match.
He once played with the lost prodigy of De Petris, making this one lost the 10 t-shirt. Might be the reason two they didn't even care that much to risk on Messi and his treatment.

I watched him twice in Sudamericanos, he ended being annoying, because pressure ate him, trying to be the MAN of the team. But without ANY doubt, he is gifted as few, perhaps with his solo tendency in that tournament? too much :tongue: .

In the hands of Passarella he has a great chance of developing in great form, because people? the reason a 1.60 gains a place in River, even with their repect of talent above everything, is because the dude is skill as hell.

Pooh don't ask him for the NT!! hold your anxiety!! :tongue: . Let's hope we enjoy him in the future, against everyone except Boca of course.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
hahaahaha.....Fangio, you sure you are not my twin? Bare the age difference :D:tongue:

I was just about to make a thread about him, never seen him though but I remember lulletic or someone else telling me good things about him, hope he starts or even gets a couple of minutes playing tomorrow to watch him.

Buonanotte to the NT, NOW :D

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whatever happened to De Petris anyway Fang? Is he still in River's youth setup?
Brescia, don't know what is his situation there

·
Registered
504 Posts
the more i think about it, the more i think 2010 will be our year...not 2006.

Tevez, Mascherano will be in Europe.....Gago too, Messi will be in his prime too....Aguero also in Europe.

All these guys will be in their prime...

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, life not that easy, but certainly many players MAY have a bright future

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
didn't he score a wonderfull goal one week before superclasico? I like this kid, he could be the next big thing from argentina.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
This is becoming a joke... come on... is he a real midget?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts