Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need now to focus on our "bread" wich is the Bundesliga.

Any guess for Staurday's clash? I hope FC Bayern proves to everyone they aren't throwing the towel this season.

Probable line-up's:

VfL Wolfsburg: Jentzsch - Alex, Quiroga, Hofland, van der Heyden - Menseguez, Karhan, van der Leegte, Neziri - Hanke, Klimowicz

Bayern Munich: Kahn –Sagnol, Luico, Ismael, Lahm – Schweinsteiger, Hargreaves, Ballack, Zé Roberto – Makaay, Pizarro

Referee: Manuel Gräfe (Berlin)

Bayern's record in the fixture: P8 W6 D1 L1 F16 A7

Should Makaay start or should Paolo Guerrero start?

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Now they are out of the CL. So they can fully focus on the Bundesliga, with the squad they have right now. They have no excuse for not winning. I don't care who starts.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Neither do i to be honest. Either Maakay fires in the goals or im sure his time at Bayern is well and truly over. I have supported him through his patchy periods and maybe he is going to come back good but i doubt its going to be at Bayern.

We need atleast one fully goalscoring forward. Not another Pizzaro or Santa Cruz. A clinical striker who can kill chances at will and gets involved in the play.

Aside that though, i sincerely hope Bayern brush aside Wolfsburg.

And Filo- thanks for opening the thread. :)

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
wouldnt be half bad now would it Rammstein?

aside jokes however, it is essential that Bayern get the three points. Kick off is in less than an hour.

We need to see a rampant Bayern, hungry for goals and looking to decimate their rivals.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Magath is considering dropping Roy Maakay to the bench.

Jpg will start up front (who else) and the outcome the last time that happenned was favourable for Bayern.

Lets hope he starts and does the part this time as well.

I will bet on Ballack getting a goal and Mike Hanke doing the same.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I also think that in the interest of safety, Ismael should be dropped to the bench. Get Demi out there playing center half but please God not Ismael.

Hargreaves back should be a nice thing. I always like Owen. Plays with his heart. Something that a lot of this squad seem to lack.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
----------Kahn
Sagnol-Lucio-Demi-Lahm
---------Hargreaves
Piggy---------------Ze Roberto
--------Ballack
--JPG-----------Pizarro

Get Dos Santos out there. its about time i think.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
VfL Wolfsburg - FC Bayern 0:0

VfL Wolfsburg: Jentzsch - Quiroga, Hofland, van der Heyden - Sarpei, Thiam (84. Fischer), Karhan, van der Leegte, Menseguez (86. Lamprecht) - Hanke, Hoogendorp (77. Marlet)

FC Bayern: Kahn - Sagnol, Lucio, Ismael, Lahm - Salihamidzic (69. Scholl), Demichelis (69. Jeremies), Ballack, Schweinsteiger - Makaay, Guerrero

Ersatz: Rensing, Zé Roberto, Makaay, Deisler, Lizarazu

Schiedsrichter: Manuel Gräfe (Berlin)

Zuschauer: 30.000 (ausverkauft)

Tore: Fehlanzeige

Gelbe Karten: Thiam, Sarpei, Hofland / Salihamidzic

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
another two points dropped in a match that we utterly dominated but failed to score.

Pizza nd JPG dint have a sniff at goal and our best chance was when Ballack (who else?) headed wide of the upright.

And magath just grins and says that he is happy with the performance. This is inexplicable.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
well we dominated and didnt score...sometime u can score..i accept that...now all we need is a win against schalke! glad makaay was dropped ..hope he stays there!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts