Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super
4,283 Posts
with 11 matches left on the schedule and Bayern have 3 games in hand. So beating Hamburg will practically eliminate one contender. I hope they do just that. I want them wrapping up the title as early as possible. It will be good for those German national players on the team. They can use some rest before the WC kicks off.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I hope FC Bayern repeat the gala-show they did against Hamburg.

We should be carefull with Piotr Trochowski, beacause I think Ailton is a joke, he is too old. FC Bayern should line-up like this:

Kahn (Rensing) - Sagnol, Ismaël, Lúcio, Lahm - Demichelis - Zé Roberto, Ballack, Deisler - Pizarro, Guerrero

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Sometimes, the player you think it's a joke will make you pay if you have that attitude. I just hope Bayern players don't think that way. Anyone that is on the pitch is dangerous if they let their guards down. Bayern need that 3 points in order to increase that gap.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I get your point Rammstein, and you are correct. Nevertheless, I still think, that Hamburg has a better shot with Mpenza, Trochowski or other offensive player's instead of Ailton.

I heard that Michael Ballack passed Roy Makaay on the goalscorear's list on the Bundesliga... is this true?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep. Ballack now has 12 goals in 17 Bundesliga appearances - an unthinkable strike rate for a midfielder. I think its the second best goals for game ratio in the Bundesliga after Miroslav Klose. Awesome!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I hope FC Bayern win's.

Probable line-up's:

FC Bayern: Kahn – Sagnol, Lucio, Ismael, Lahm – Deisler, Ballack, Demichelis, Zé Roberto – Makaay, Pizarro
Außerdem im Kader: Rensing, Schweinsteiger, Karimi, Scholl, Jeremies, Ottl, Salihamidzic

Hamburger SV: Wächter – Mahdavikia, Demel, Boulahrouz, Atouba – Jarolim, de Jong, van der Vaart, Trochowski – Barbarez, Lauth

A important fact, is that neither José Paolo Guerrero or Bixente Lizarazú appeared on the squad.

·
Registered
97 Posts
jpg not in the squad is definitley a surprise but i feel that magath might have done it to assure the press that makaay was rested in the previous game and lizarazu not in the squad is a good thing.This will give him more time to be in good shape for milan and also more playing time for lahm.I expect bayern to win with makaay scoring

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope so too. That Maakay scores.

I have the game on TV i think. Be a cracker of a match i hope. Bayern will be looking to exact sweet revenge for the thumping that Hamburg handed out to them this season.

Without Buyten and Wicky, im expecting us to get a convincing victory. And i hope Khalid Boulharouz doenst put Roy in his pocket again.

·
Registered
97 Posts
well definitely makaay needs to have a good match so that he is in good rythm for milan match bcz he and ballack will be very crucial.my prediction bayern winning 3-1
with 2 goals from makaay and 1 from diesler or maybe ballack

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dos Santos is still in the settling in phase since his arrival from Paraguay. He has a bit way to go before meeting Magath's fitness standards.

As it is, im only expecting him to play a bit part role this season. As Magath said, he is one for the future.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts