Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone

I looking for some info of bulgarians which played in Turkish first division before 1998 , as far know these players are

Ivko Gantchev in Bursaspor
Dontcho Donev - Sariyer, Vanspor as and Dardanelspor and Denizlispor
Kostadin Vidolov - Bursaspor
Slavtcho Pavlov - Altay
Stanimir Stoilov - Fenerbahce
Gosho Guintchev - Denizlispor and Antalyaspor

Could you provide me with statistic (matches and goales) of each of these players by season and team.
Thank you in advance

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Tolga

I see you that you are Fenerbache fan . What about Emil Kostadinov which play in Fenerbahce in 1996/97 season, i saw the reportages of the Turkish league and i think that he played very good for Fenerbahce. In my statistic i fixed that he play 25 matches and sored 7 golas . Is it correct ?

Tolga said:
1992-93: 8 matches, 3 goals

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ufff...i forgot for Yordan Letchkov and Zlatko Jankov. Do you have some Besiktas fans to help me ? Which is their personal player statistic for Besiktas

Thank you in advance

·
*the drum drum*
42,904 Posts
Kostadinov played 25 matches, but scored 8 goals (not 7)..

There's some BJK fans, namely Yasko and D-lite who might be able to help you out with the BK players..

·
Registered
983 Posts
Kostadinov wasnt at the top of his form while he was playing for Fener. He wasnt good enough to stay at Fener eventually he was sent..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
May be Kostadinov wasnt at top, but, man...he was terific fast with the ball and any left back can't stop him without break..May be you right that he don't score very much, but he a winger..his work is to create some goal opportunities and to do panic in the opposite defence..

Whatever, do yoy remember a player i think that the name is Medznun Cholak hi play in the middle of 90ies in Fenerbahce, he is a midfielder. he from my birthplace - Razgrad. He play for our club from 1986 to 1989 in the Bulgarian second division. I keep just a good memories of him - he was very solid, ball-oriented and very fast and technique player...

Lion Killer said:
Kostadinov wasnt at the top of his form while he was playing for Fener. He wasnt good enough to stay at Fener eventually he was sent..

·
Registered
475 Posts
Deyan_Antonov said:
May be Kostadinov wasnt at top, but, man...he was terific fast with the ball and any left back can't stop him without break..May be you right that he don't score very much, but he a winger..his work is to create some goal opportunities and to do panic in the opposite defence..

Whatever, do yoy remember a player i think that the name is Medznun Cholak hi play in the middle of 90ies in Fenerbahce, he is a midfielder. he from my birthplace - Razgrad. He play for our club from 1986 to 1989 in the Bulgarian second division. I keep just a good memories of him - he was very solid, ball-oriented and very fast and technique player...
I guess u are talkin about Mecnur. I also liked him a lot... let me give some info on where he is now.. After retiring from football he started workin in the stock market and quickly made himself areputation as the biggest speculator in Turkey. He served sometime in prison and was also accused of bein part of organized crime (allegations which as far as i am concerned may not be far from truth). I am not sure but he may still be in prison...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you for info, Yes, the right name is Mecnur, now i remmemered...
So..this info posted here is controversial..its sounds a little funny. a little tragic..What's a pitty for him ! In Bulgaria he seems rather shy than some crime type..but he was a youth when he play ( he was born in 1967 so he was on 19-21 years old)

Largo said:
I guess u are talkin about Mecnur. I also liked him a lot... let me give some info on where he is now.. After retiring from football he started workin in the stock market and quickly made himself areputation as the biggest speculator in Turkey. He served sometime in prison and was also accused of bein part of organized crime (allegations which as far as i am concerned may not be far from truth). I am not sure but he may still be in prison...

·
*the drum drum*
42,904 Posts
Mecnur Çolak..

1993-94: 29 matches, 14 goals
1994-95: 19 matches, 3 goals
Total: 48 matches, 17 goals

I love this big blue book :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts