Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ehooo, do you have some Austria Wien fans ?

I looking for some info for two outstanding bulgarian players in the early 80's - Petko Petkov and Chavdar Tsvetkov. Petko Petkov played in spring 1981 and season 1981/1982, Chavdar Tsvetkov played in 1981/1982 season. Did they play and another season ? Which is the number of the games and goales he palyed in the Austria championship by season and overall?
Thank you in advance

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
We have some :)

Personally I dearly remember Zvetkov (Tsvetkov), a striker highly entertaining to watch. That one history site I know gives a pic, but not the details you asked for.

Then I remember a goalie (Ilia Valov ?), we specifically bought for European Cup, after the Austrian NT goalie had some 1 year ban for a headkick, if I remember that correctly....

Petkov I should have seen also, remember him on the positive side, but don't remember any specific details.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
My archives tell me the follwing:

Petko Petkov:
league:
80/81: 16/6
81/82: 35/4
no idea about cup and european-cup

Chavdar Zvetkov:
league:
81/82: 23/4
82/83: 5/0
no idea about cup and european-cup

·
Registered
1 Posts
Petkov

I just found that forum because I also searched for details about Petko Petkov because I found an autographed card from Petko Petkov and I didnt heard about this player.Was he very good player?

Alexx said:
We have some :)

Personally I dearly remember Zvetkov (Tsvetkov), a striker highly entertaining to watch. That one history site I know gives a pic, but not the details you asked for.

Then I remember a goalie (Ilia Valov ?), we specifically bought for European Cup, after the Austrian NT goalie had some 1 year ban for a headkick, if I remember that correctly....

Petkov I should have seen also, remember him on the positive side, but don't remember any specific details.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts