Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
47,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So those clowns lost 0-6 to England at home while the game was stopped twice for alleged racial abuse aimed at England players. Later both the FA chief and the NT manager were forced into resignation as they claimed they didn't hear those chants.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/oct/18/bulgaria-football-president-says-gareth-southgate-exaggerated-racist-abuse-england-borislav-mihaylov

here's a video by some young english twat who was at the stands in that ridiculous giant stadium and filmed the whole thing:

b6yL_8H-MGs

·
Registered
27,178 Posts
Bulgaria and Serbia are the two most underachieving EE sides. These two NTs are in complete shambles, top to bottom.

·
Banned
19,735 Posts
#IstandwithBulgaria

These english twats will continue to do this now at every game.... f them.

PSS I think the little w.anker doing the vid had a meltdown video of when we beat them in Russia...pure comedy gold watching those #teaandcrumpetstears flow. :lick:

·
Registered
42,474 Posts
The racism is of course disgusting, I only hope that YouTube content creator (Thogdan) is genuine with his thoughts and emotions or he and his dad are not just doing it all because they know the outrage will generate clicks.

·
Registered
63,936 Posts
Looking at Bulgaria's roster and it's 90% domestic based players (their 6x or something defending champ Ludogrets only has one Bulgarian in the starting line-up) and they even have a player from Ararat Yerevan lol. Dark days for Bulgarian football.

·
Registered
54,548 Posts
Looking at Bulgaria's roster and it's 90% domestic based players (their 6x or something defending champ Ludogrets only has one Bulgarian in the starting line-up) and they even have a player from Ararat Yerevan lol. Dark days for Bulgarian football.
Bulgaria is the new Hungaria 2.0

#brotherhood

·
Banned
36,097 Posts
So those clowns lost 0-6 to England at home while the game was stopped twice for alleged racial abuse aimed at England players. Later both the FA chief and the NT manager were forced into resignation as they claimed they didn't hear those chants.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/oct/18/bulgaria-football-president-says-gareth-southgate-exaggerated-racist-abuse-england-borislav-mihaylov

here's a video by some young english twat who was at the stands in that ridiculous giant stadium and filmed the whole thing:

b6yL_8H-MGs
Wow, these guys are disgusting, such blatant discrimination, mocking and belittling people for being born into circumstances out of their control, out of wedlock - then posting it online as if they're proud.

Fucking disgusting bigots. :yuck:

I hope UEFA is ready with severe punishment for this sort of blatant bigotry. It has no place in a football stadium, period! :redcard:

·
Banned
36,097 Posts
Btw Kosovo has 11 pts from 6 matches and Bulgaria 3 pts from 7 matches in that group.

wtf
Kosovo was really good in our qualifiers for the WC, amazing what morale and spirit can do for a plucky little nation.

They remind me of us during the nineties, though we were a world superpower capable of winning tournaments so it's kind of unfair to draw comparisons...still, good show from Kosovo :thumbsup: I hope they qualify and further solidify the cult of their NT then poach some talent from the "Swiss" :yess:

·
Banned
36,097 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Didn't the English practically invent racism anyways?

I don't get this holier than though attitude coming from rule britannia

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
The English chanting racist to the Bulgarians without knowing that the Bulgarians don't really see that as an insult.

They still think they're in castrated and effeminate England where people's feelings matter.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts