Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I dunno about your U-23 guys but I do know that your final draft better include Ronaldo.

BTW - Ze, did you ever develop those pictures of yours in the bombonera?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Marcos;
Daniel Alves, Luisão, Alex and Roberto Carlos;
Gilberto Silva, Rochemback, Kaka and Diego;
Robinho (or Daniel Carvalho, or Dagoberto) and Ronaldo. :cool:

Kaka would stay more on the left side, Diego on the center, Rochemback on the right. ;)

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
RC would clash with whoever is playing left wing. Also, with him in the line-up, Brazil needs a more defensive minded midfielder than Diego, Kaka and/or Silva.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes i did.... but back then i never had a digital camera:eek: so these pics are not in digital format;)

but as batigold will say.. we stayed in the second tier up by the stairs, so the view from the whole stadium was not all that...... except for being in the middle of La 12...... i din't even see the Borrachos de Tablon:( ;)

My team would be:

1.Gomes (changed my idea about him)

2. Daniel 3. Luisao 4. Alex 6. Robertino (c) (Maxwell is not so experienced)
15. Dudu Cearense 5. Gilberto Silva

10. Diego 8. Kaka

9. IL FENOMENO 7. Robinho

SUBS:

12. Fabio

14. Edu Dracena 16. Maxwell

18. Fabio Rockemback

13. Elano 17. Carlos Alberto

11. Dagoberto

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Yes i did.... but back then i never had a digital camera:eek: so these pics are not in digital format;)

but as batigold will say.. we stayed in the second tier up by the stairs, so the view from the whole stadium was not all that...... except for being in the middle of La 12...... i din't even see the Borrachos de Tablon:( ;)
C'mon! Aren't you at least going to scan n' post the picture of the one legged bostero? ;)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
-----------------------------Dida----------------------------
--Maicon---------Luisão-------Alex----------R. Carlos-
-------------------------------------Gilberto---------------
-----------------Rochemback-----------------------------
----Elano------------------Kaká------------Robinho----
-------------------------Ronaldo---------------------------

SUBS: Gomes, Daniel, Maxwell, Edu Dracena, Motta, Júlio Baptista, Diego, Adriano.

I'd have to wait and decide on one more GK, central defender, midfielder (defensive or offensive), and attacker.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bobby ,

man... honeslty i think your midfield need a play organizer. Kaka is not that kind of guy.. he is more of a runner. You need to drop Elano and put Diego in the team, to make the ball go round the pitch;) kaka will not do that function for you

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
man, i'm poor i don't even have a scanner:( :devil: ;)

but i'll see if i make it digitally
How's the mobile business going? Is it booming just like everyowhere else in the world? Do you guys sell that cool Samsung digital phone, you know, the one that looks like a palm pilot?

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
very bad... i don't work for Samsung:eek:
That's too bad. Hope business picks up now that we're almost in carnaval time.

PS - about the Samsung phone, I was just wondering if you carried it not whether you worked for them.

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
One of my posts from another forum...

As opcoes que a Brasil tem:

Goleiros : Jefferson (Bosta), Gomes (Cruzeiro), FH (FLUZAO), Alexandre Negri (Ponte), etc.
Laterais Direitos : Maicon (Cruzeiro), Daniel (Sevilla), Coelho (Corinthians), Gabriel (Sao Paulo), etc.
Laterais Esquerdos : Adriano (Coritiba), Maxwell (Ajax), Jean (Feyenoord), Ivan (Atletico PR), Fabinho (Parana), etc.
Defensore Centrais : RODOLFO (FLUZAO), Alex (Santos), Luisao (Cruzeiro), Edu Dracena (Cruzeiro), Adriano (Gremio), Alcides Eduardo (sem clube), Adailton (Vitoria), Gabriel (Ponte), etc.
Volantes : Carlos Alberto (sem clube), Almir (Botafogo), Paulo Almeida (Santos), Fabricio (Corinthians), Augusto Recife (Cruzeiro), Rochemback (Sporting), Julio Baptista (Sevilla, certo?), Dudu Cearense (Vitoria), Carlos Alberto (Frigueirense), etc.
Meias : Kaka (Milan), Diego (Santos), Elano (Santos), CA (FLUZAO???), Leandro Bonfim (PSV), Leonardo (Feyenord), Wendell (Cruzeiro), Cleiton Xavier (Internacional), Diogo (Internacional), Diego (Palmeiras), Morais (Vasc), Fernandinho (Atletico PR), Paulinho (Atletico Mineiro), etc.
Atacantes : Nilmar (Internacional), Daniel Carvalho (Internacional), Diego (Internacional), Robinho (Santos), Dagoberto (Atletico PR), Adriano (Parma), Nadson (Suwon da Coreia), Ewerton (Borussia Dortmund), Kleber (Sao Paulo), Nene (Mallorca), Diego Tardelli (Sao Paulo), Vagner Love (Palmeiras), Marcel (Coritba), etc.

Os meus 18, com os 3 jogadores acima de 23, sao:

Goleiros : Dida, Gomes.
Laterias Direitos : Daniel, Maicon.
Laterais Esquerdos : Maxwell.
Defensores : RODOLFO, Alex, Luisao.
Volantes : Rochemback, Dudu Cearense, Juninho Pernanbucano.
Meias : Kaka, Diego, Paulinho/Carlos Alberto.
Atacantes : Dagoberto, Daniel Carvalho, Robinho, Ronaldo.

Dida
Daniel-Luisao-Rodolfo-Maxwell
Juninho Pernanbucano-Rochemback
Kaka
Dagoberto-Ronaldo-Robinho

433 - com os atacantes voltando pra recber tbm, pois sao bem rapidos.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Ze Lang Casagrande Jr. (man, I wish your nickname was smaller..):
No, Kaká works just fine for me. If he isn't an organizer, Milan (best team of the world IMO), doesn't have one right? What about the WC we won last year? If Kaká isn't an organizer, Ronaldinho isn't either...

I prefer to put Elano who does a great job in the right side, marking when we don't have the ball and joining the attack like a ponteiro when we have the possession. Obviously, he is much less talented than Diego, but he's more interesting tactically, and he gives more room and freedom to Kaká, Robinho and Ronaldo upfront.

It's pretty much like Parreira does in the NT with Zé Roberto.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Olympic Team:
Gomes
Daniel,Alex,Luisao,Leandro
Dudu,Rochemback
Diego
Kaka,Robinho
Adriano

Subs:
Maicon,Edu Dracena,Maxwell,Motta,Elano,Daniel Carvalho,Nadson

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
how come no one has mentioned R. Gaucho???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts