Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I'm big milan fan but I like buffon alot
so today jan 28 is his birthday so I want to tell him (although he never reads this forum)
happy birthday Buffon and may return . glad you won
best goal keeper in italy . I do admire you hope this
birthday to best birthday for you. I wish you
all success espacialy with Azzurri

:heart: :heart:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Hey Dil Dil,

I'm sure buffon will be really proud of you :thmbup:
Happy birthday to you Buffon, since you're Iker's idol, so that makes you my grand-idol. :)

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Maybe he got a new t-shirt for present with one of those catchy slogans he likes so much...he already has one "Boia chi molla", so let's hope he doesn't get a double.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Happy Birthday Buffon! :party:
All the best with Juve in 2005. :D

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
It's his B-day, BIG DEAL!

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
happy bday gigi :proud:

is exact b-day: 28/01/78

he is 27 years olrd nw :) :proud:

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think Buffon was thinking about all the wonderful presents he got when Thuram made that backpass to him. The quality of the pitch was shite, I'll give him that, but I couldn't believe my eyes when that happened!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Cacìni said:
Maybe he got a new t-shirt for present with one of those catchy slogans he likes so much...he already has one "Boia chi molla", so let's hope he doesn't get a double.

Naah, shirt-number 88 will do just fine ;)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
gray said:
I think Buffon was thinking about all the wonderful presents he got when Thuram made that backpass to him. The quality of the pitch was shite, I'll give him that, but I couldn't believe my eyes when that happened!
lol

·
Registered
396 Posts
So thast why we been losing, Buffon have had a few more drinks than usual :p no serious happy birthday after 10 days i think :S after it =)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts