young number one with Sebastien Frey, Inter's
goalkeeper on loan at Verona. Calisto Tanzi,
Parma's chairman, said some day ago that Buffon
could leave single if a substitute had been found
equally strongly. The father of Sebastien,
Raymond, said that its son will play sure for a
team who will make the Champions League next
year.

If this is true: **** YOU GIGI! See you in h*ll...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Traitor...I hope this is just a rumor.

Frey is the best possible replacement.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
859 Posts
At Laziomania it says that despite that Parma has said that it has no intention is selling Buffon, Lazio still doesn´t give up.

Cragnotti a parma friend my ass.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
With friends like that we dont need enemies.What the hell is Tanzi thinking? :( if he gives Buffon I will go to Parma and kick his ass! And what the ****,Gigi wants to move? **** him if this is true! he should be ashamed! Parma fan born,we made him a starter in the national team and now he wants to go to Lazio! :(

No matter how much Cragnotti buys,he will never get a scudetto.LOOSER! :(

Tanzi and Cragnotti DI MERDA! :(

FORZA FREY! (he is good by the way)

------------------

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
haha...amo, i also hate people like that...but what can you do...as soon as you have a star in your club, others want him too so the player gets tempted and wants to leave.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Argentina, please understand that Parma isn't a team like Udinese or Bologna who must sell their best players. Parma have sold one player because of money alone. His name is Veron. But not even him I'm sure about. He wasn't playing in his best position for us and Malesani wanted a natural mezza punta and bought Ortega. It could have been great but it wasn't. We all learn from our mistakes.

Chiesa wouldn't accept the role as #3 striker and we simply had to sell him. He would cause a bad atmosphere in our squad if he would have stayed.

Zola was sold to Chelsea because he was having some personal problems with the coach and already at that time his ability was on the way down.

Brolin got himself injured and was completely out of shape when we sold him to Leeds.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Whatever!...We all know that these rumors have been flying around forever. If it happens then we can bi*ch and moan. But - IT HASN'T HAPPENED! So just relax for now! ;)

P

·
0 Posts
Can't buy Scudetto's??

Then what have Juve done past/current
season(s)?

There are different ways of buying though... :)

------------------
Forza Lazio

D

·
0 Posts
Manchester United and Alex Fergusson will be closely watching Buffon when he plays for Italy during Euro 2000.

Chiesa had a great 98-99 season with Parma, now he is with Fiorentina and he is also no.3, or is it no.4 or no.5 striker, behind Batigol,Amoroso,Balbo,Mijatovic.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ManUre can't buy Buffon. Do I smeel some ManUre here? You obviously are a ManUre fan I mean...

Chiesa is almost #2 in Fiorentina. It's between him an Mijatovic. Balbo is #4 and Amoroso doesn't play there at all...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
In fact Amoroso is a defencive midfielder.

And Enrico is #2 striker of Fiorentina.

------------------

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Guys Tutto is a lying piece of **** crap newswannabeshow.

Rumours have been flying like pigs all season and I´m making it my business not to belive a single one.

Frey is a superb Goalie and I´m not really sure if he doesn´t have more potential then Gigi to be honest. Ok Buffon is the national keeper but this season Toldo, Peruzzi and Frey have all been atleast as good ( I think better ).

Amo it´s unfair when you say that Cragnotti is a looser and that Lazio will never win the title when we have been so close the last couple of years. Ok so you can´t buy lo scudetto but Lazio is the top team with the fewest changes to it´s squad.

Forza Lazio !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts