Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both the italian and the french press has reported this change and it seems to be true.
Frey belongs to inter but he has been on loan to verona where he has played very well (juve game) :) .
Inter are willing to sell him because he´s not very happy being a second keeper after Peruzzi.
This looks interesting.....

Forza Lazio !!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Maybe I am stupid, but I cant find that news!
Could you post the exact link?

And is this site at any chance worthy to believe by the way?

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Thanks!

Too bad I dont quite understand the Swedish language,
I only know the word knäckebröde :)
Kinda strange it isnt in English.....

But I will believe it once it is confirmed of course.

ø ¤ º Noi Siamo I Biancoblu º ¤ ø

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
There is a rumour here in England that Frey is going to Man Scum...erm...sorry..Utd!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
In England they write that Thuram, Veron, Batistuta and possibly even Rivaldo is going to ManUre... :) So the english press is not to be taken seriously.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Sportal might actually be pretty serious. I haven't checked out the link/rumour yet, but Sportal run a thoroughly professional Danish site as well, which gives news and results from every possible sport in Denmark.
It's a very international site too, as the company Sportal has made Juventus', Milan's and I think Parma's new official sites.
The Buffon- Frey thing has been going on for a while now, but I still think alot depends on Parma's propable play-off game against Inter. If Parma will qualify for CL, I don't think they will ponder selling any of their biggest icons.
If they don't, big money may be able to persuade them.

Ciao.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Knäckebrö...do you have that in Holland ? (isn´t it Michel) :)

As you say, Glen, it´s a very international site with italian, swedish, danish, english and even an australian site with some national sports.

If it´s true or not we have to wait and see, but I think it would be great !

Forza Lazio !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts