Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´ve read today that Buffon broke his left little finger and won´t be able to participate in Euro 2000. Instead the greatest goalkeeper ever will stand between the posts; Toldo!

------------------
Sweden will win the European Championship 2000!

Fiorentina über alles!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Thats bad for Italy because Buffon is a bit better than Toldo.

Sweden will be the most boring team in Euro.We will fall asleep watching Alexandersson,Liungberg and Andersson exchanging passes in central midfield.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Post this crap in the Viola forum instead!

ps. Lär dig hålla på blått och gult även i Italien! :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Well, actually the main reason why Sweden are playing such unattractive football is because of Kennet Andersson. Those long balls from the defence are killing me. But at the same time I think the results are more important than the play being beautiful to watch. Italy are just as boring in fact, but in another way. And it would be wrong to say that our beloved Parma is a spectacular team to watch... :(

I think Turkey will be both the best team in our group and the play the most attractive football. Belgium will probably finish second in the group. Their team is reasonably good and with the home crowd behind them they will be hard to beat.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Amoroso!
Sweden doesnt play the most attractive football thats for sure.
But Italy with Zoff a coach doesnt make me happier.
Without Vieri and Buffon Italy amy not even proceed to the second stage. But Sweden will.. :)
I cant remember the last time Italy had a coach worth mentioning. (Sacchi, Maldini and Zoff for ex)

-Joakim

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spain is the most entertaining team. I expect the efficient midfield will gear up the Spanish attacking play.

------------------
COOL MOVE!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Sorry Joakim,I didnt notice the question...

As willem said,yes Georgatos played against Romania and he was crap as usual... :(He got replaced by Venetidis,a young enthusiastic left wing back who plays for PAOK and is a great hope for the future. :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts