Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If some of you have seen the new Bud advert.. what do you think of these actions being introduced..

First action... instead of football being called Soccer Entertainment, we rename Soccer to Soccertainment! People will know it's fun!

Then instead of having Manchester United and Manchester city.. why not have them combine.. They will be called Team Manchester and will wear a purple jersey.

Rename Middlesborough to Middlesborough Red and White Sox.

There are to many teams in London, why not send Arsenal 200 miles up to the Peak District?

And who wants boring 0-0 draws, when you can have ADDED TIME MULTI BALL! With 100 balls coming onto the pitch in injury time!

Your reaction please.

WATCH THE CLASSIC ADVERT - HERE-

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=BudAd

·
Fourth Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
2,465 Posts
A crap ad for a crap beer!

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I thought it was a pretty clever ad from an American company, not to mess with is national passion (in football) and trying to penetrate a difficult beer market for any foreign company. I give it a 7 of out 10.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Pepinovic said:
A crap ad for a crap beer!
I agree and its not only a crap beer but the worst beer in the world, and you know i hate saying something like that about beer but it deserves it!

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Agree with all whats said. Calling in Soccer gets on my nerves. You want us to call it Soccertainment? :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Also Buds :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Stella :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Added time mult-I-ball, genius :D

I agree with most of you thet budweiser is awful. I prefer belgian beers such as duvel, leffe etc.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Very good ad! :shades: I think the public enjoyed it as well.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Owzat said:
I wouldn't expect a child like yourself to appreciate alcohol :rollani:
I appreciate alcohol you silly little twat.

However, I have a fine taste.

Amercian beer is shyte.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Owzat said:
Yeah right
Indeed. If you beleive if I drink or not really keeps me up at night.

Git.

you talk like a child and I bet you aren't old enough to drink
I dont give a toss what you "bet"

You talk shyte
And you punch it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
And who wants boring 0-0 draws, when you can have ADDED TIME MULTI BALL! With 100 balls coming onto the pitch in injury time!

Your reaction please.
Doesnt matter how many balls are on the field.....Ade Akinbye would still miss all 100 chances lol... i say leave it as it is.... before the prem turns into MLS........ the WWE of Football LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts