Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I expected Liverpool to knock us out yesterday, it was an uphill battle after the first leg. I just didn't like the way we went out (retarded red cards, missed sitter etc etc).

But whatever, I'm ok with it, becasue we still have a great year ahead of us.

• 1st in the league
  • Fighting for two trophies (Scudetto, Coppa)
  • 1 world class player (maybe more) will be signed for next season.
  • Manicni is as good as gone, new top coach will be brought in.

Buck up, things are looking bright.

Not many clubs are still fighting for two trophies and have as much to look forward to as Inter do.

FORZA INTER!!

CHAMPIONS OF ITALY!!!

·
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You live in a dream world buddie.

Roma are in 50 times better form, 6 points is nothing, they can easily take the scudetto and make this the biggest scudetto choke in the history of the league. Same for the coppa, they are certainly favourites for that as well, i doubt we will get past Lazio.

And Mancini might stay, stranger things has happened really. We will probably look at yet another year with stankovic at the rear running clueless around the pitch in the silly mega slow, stereotypical defensive serie a 4312 formation.

Next season new players will come indeed, new slow players to fit mancini's silly pathetic low tempo formation that is so predictable in its play that it hurts.

It would take a massive overhaul to make this squad gain the required technique and pace to make it competitive in europe, not to mention Mancini would need 50 years of managerial school as well.
You can't read buddy.

I said we are fighting for two trophies, one of which is the scudetto, which we are.

Where did I say Inter were in better form then Roma and the scudetto was ours?

Read much?

Next time read the post, even it takes you 50 times to understand it, or 50 years, before wasting my time and everyone elses which a retarded response that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You're coming across as a complete idiot.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
similarly I dont see how suck-post, retard-posts, choke-posts, can be meaningfully 'useful' for the club. :neutral:

·
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Kikerboy,

Refute any of the points

1) fighting for two trophies
2) world class signing coming
3)top coach if mancini leaves
4) still top of league

You started foaming at the mouth and flew off handle about Roma's form and 50x this, 50x that.

As to your opinion, nobody cares buddy.

Most Inter fans agree we need a creative midfilder or two and maybe a young striker to be complete. Both of which will be coming in the summer.

Why is it a shit topic showing some of the positives such as still fighting for two trophies and new signings and coach coming in?

Not doom and gloom enough for you?

·
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wonder how times kikerboy will try this until he gets perma-banned.

Serve your time like a man kikrboy :)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I m on post #10 and thread stays up on the next post.... ;)

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Roma are not in 50 times better form than us. Our form will hit a level unreachable by roma in a few weeks, barring any insanity due to the mancini comments.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Great thread, Roman. But honestly...it's all false hope. Moratti's once open check book has closed, and fast. The last big money signings were Ibrahimovic and Viera, and only because we wanted to basically monopolize Calcio with these talents not wanting to go to Serie B.

It's gotten to the point that I cannot even blame any one single person. Mancio doesn't have this great team to work with, Moratti has no reason to hold any true ambition in Europe because we choke regardless of who we play.

It's all a cycle, always ending in European failure.

·
Registered
62,701 Posts
I've been through worse times so on a season where we're topping the league I'm not going to act dramatic because we lost two games in 10 men for 100 minutes out of 180.

Last season was better surely, both in terms of performances (not that we played attractive football, but at least winning wasn't as difficult) and results. But last season we were a team, this season we're a hospital. I'd love to see how Roma would cope without Mexes and Juan at the same time for an extended period of time..

Still, it's not all rosey as there are issues to be addressed. An attacking midfielder should be top priority, along with getting rid of Vieira and signing a replacement who isn't 30.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
stankovic rules is kicker boy?

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Come on! Why is everyone making a big deal out of this??? All is not lost! We didn't suck in the CL. We were eliminated because we were 10 men and we lost Cordoba in the first leg. Not Mourihno or Ronaldinho or $$$ could have changed anything.

Shit happens. Get over it. We are still the best team in Italy, and one of the best teams in the world. Forget the faulty CL systems which says that 4th place teams are the best in europe.

We are in a great position, after struggling for years we are finally asserting our dominance, that is something to be proud of.

FORZA INTER!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts