Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for not just moving him into the transfers thread, but I have this feeling his name deserves its own thread. Well, started in Ajax, after all....

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
hehe :D

And you know how he started? By punching another guy's lights out.

Hose's an average striker, but his temperament is something else.

Which team did he sign for?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
... ;) and thanks!

Well, he has not signed yet, but is rumored for Salzburg like a lot others. Team in theory not bad, but underachieving this season. Their manager usually has his research alright, so he should back off for temper reasons. However, Salzburg has some history for the hot tempered....

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Oh is this a done deal? I only read a few days ago that Salzburg is interested in Hose.
Only know the guy from playing CM with Ajax, no idea how good he really is. He knocked someone out, Kris? :D Tell us more ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MxPx said:
Oh is this a done deal?
...no no no,
but when I read his name, I just could not resist..... :D

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Well his first name gives it away, I mean who the hell is called Brutil? :D

Anyway, it was one of his first (perhaps his first) games for Ajax and I think it was against Heerenveen. Brutil was in a battle with a defender when all of a sudden he stopped cold and punched the guy in the back of the head! And not one of those sly, sneaky punches no-one else sees, nope he did it right in front of the camera. :D
Anyway a long time has passed since, so except for the punch itself, everything else is blurry in my mind.

As for his skills, he's pretty strong and quick from what I recall, but as I said, he's no more than an average striker.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Drulo said:
Well his first name gives it away, I mean who the hell is called Brutil? :D

..... and additionally Hose (=trousers)...... ;)

·
Registered
59,146 Posts
Brutal Hose :D very average striker. He went on trial to Sunderland as well and wasn't deemed good enough for them while Lilian Leslandes and David Bellion were, though yeah we know how English trainers think when they hear the word French, they all think it's the next Michel Platini or Thierry Henry, especially if its Peter Reid :howler: .

Hose's just good enough to make a lower placed Dutch top division side like Den Bosch but more second division material imo. Big and strong and that's about it.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Brutil Hosé... don't rate him very high, his debut at Ajax was promising, but it only went worse.
He's been at De Graafschap, Sparta and Dordrecht I remember, all poor teams, and he never did well there, so I wonder or he'll do wel at Salzburg, don't think so to be honest.

Actually, where is he now, without a club?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
No idea if he is with a team at the moment, the media just report that he's having try-outs in Salzburg, together with 2 other players.
Well, from what you guys are saying it doesn't sound that promising. Of course, probably worse players have already done good in the Austrian league but on the other hand, arguably better or equal ones have failed (Mario Salgado with Salzburg as a recent example).

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the international info, guys.

Also, what I like is Brutil raising almost 100 clicks in half a day here. That should be the highlight of his career. As he is on trial in a country languaging his name next to exactly to "brutal trousers", maybe we should plant him in the "Love & Dating" forum too.... ;)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Well, whe I see that even guys like Stefan Jansen, Kollman and Koejoe can score more than a few in your league, while where there were shit or even unknown in our competition he might be able to do something. On the other hand; I wouldn't trust on that.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Well, I think we found out the case of Kollmann. He simply needs someone who tells him to give 120%, otherwise he'll just give 100%. ;) And with Walter Schachner, he has such a motivator in Graz at the moment.

Koejoe is interesting. Clearly limited in some aspects, but certainly good enough for our league. Whether or not good enough for Germany (he went to Freiburg), I don't know. But I wish him the best, always liked him.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
In defense of Roli Kollmann one should mention that he broke his leg in his second game in the Netherlands or something like that. All the other stories are exactly on the "Olles Schweinskicker" level...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
And wasn't he meant to be Vennegoor of Hesselink's replacement at Twente? Quite a big (and long ;)) name to replace. He really works best with Schachner on the sidelines, I believe.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...and Hose already scores like, well, like crazy. 1 goal in a test game against a 2nd league outfit!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
...and meanwhile is sent home.

·
Registered
228 Posts
His Carreer record:

03/04 FC Dordrecht 17-3
03/04 Poseidon Nuon Perron, Greece
02/03 Sparta Rotterdam 16-8
01/02 HFC Haarlem (Loan) 8-2
01/02 Ajax 0-0
00/01 De Graafschap (Loan) 3-0
00/01 Ajax 8-2
99/00 Ajax 4-1
98/99 Ajax 5-0

You can see that he isn´t very good

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
And Kollmann was good enough to knock in some vital international goals, too...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts