Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will he live up to the expectations of his father as a football player or his mother (singer) ?

I think he'll be a football player but not as good as his dad :)
All we can hope is that hes inherited the football gene.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Depends on what the kid chooses to do. Unless Man U and adidas have already given the parents a contract effective when he becomes of legal age.

Also, he will have to live in his shadow because of that last name no matter what!

My take, Nap

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
what?

I think he will suck at singing because they both do,and also suck at soccer unless like said he gets his dad's gene,but having the Beckham last name might haunt him so i predict a spoiled and druged up kid maybe who becomes a convict and spends as much time in jail as in the field.:eekani:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i think he will be a future playboy... :D:D:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
I hope he has his Papas gene and becomes a football player i would hate to see him in a musical group like sclub7.:D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i think he will be a faggot fashion designer........if he sounds like his dad, he has the faggot voice, and if he has his mothers looks, he will be skinny and ugly...perfect for a fag.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fag? Faggot ?

You mean Queer, yeah beckham sued to wear thongs and skirts :tongue:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think he will definetely play football to some capacity.....but how good he is we dont really know at the moment.

But cos of his old man he will have alot of connections.

Who knows.....

·
Registered
862 Posts
He'll probably take up another sport. He will be pressured into liking and being good at football like his dad, and that he will push him into another sport... like golf or something...

Happens to many children of Sporting heros : they are expected to be great like there parent, and end up bored of football.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
i think he maybe a goos singer.
football player.. NO WAY, just look at his name do you think Brooklyn is a name of football star!!

he will be an actor, ... anything not a footballer.

·
Registered
69,880 Posts
The question is:
Is David Beckham a star????
In my opinion he is a very VERY overvalued player :tongue:

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Over-rated or not, is he still a star, is he not?

As for Brooklyn, did you guys ever think he mught just get a NORMAL job and be a normal kid. Why does he have to be an actor or a footballer or some crap. I think my IQ has gone down a few points just from reading this thread. :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
I Wish he will and Play 4 Manchester lol And Scores A lot Of Goals By Foul

1 - 19 of 19 Posts