Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A game on everyday on BBC3 and some highlights every night on terristerial! I didnt know we were getting live coverage so its great news!!! Come on the super eagles!

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Is this British Eurosport or the regular Eurosport?

·
Registered
859 Posts
i can't wait to see our opening game against Tunisia, we just got our ass#es handed to us by Egypt (5-1) but you know like anything Miracles can happen, who expected Cameroon to beat Maradona's Argentina in 1990.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I don't have Eurosport or BBC 3, so I will have to stay up to late to watch the highlights at BBC 2. Hope it will be a bit better than the last time (or was it the the tournament before?) when the quality was soo low. Very few goals meaning a lot of boring games.

·
Registered
548 Posts
eringi said:
i can't wait to see our opening game against Tunisia, we just got our ass#es handed to us by Egypt (5-1) but you know like anything Miracles can happen, who expected Cameroon to beat Maradona's Argentina in 1990.
Eringi, my dear Rwandan brother, better luck next time. It was a great try by your team. I believe they'll get better in subsequent games. The first game is always difficult. So, continue to have faith! All isn't lost yet!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts