Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's about time all the hooligans groups sit down set some rules and starting coming to Serbian NT matches

England does it so do the Italians

Why are they able to join and support there respective countries but we can't without violence

Any ideas

Maybe NO CLUB Jerseys at NT matches is one step
I think all the leaders need to work this out

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Even though our clubs are completely crap...

At the start of the '06 qualifying there were some movements but I think it was all the smaller fan groups and didn't include the Delije or Grobari.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Maybe not right to label all of the Delije and Grobari as Hools..

We would have the best NT support in the world if those two united for the sake of the NT. What is annoying is that this was meant to happen when we became 'Serbia'...

Shows the hatred that there is between the two. I still think that the NT support could be amazing even without those two - Take Firma, Taurunum, Blue Union, Meraklije and the ostali..

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
I dont get it.
When the gayparade was organized in belgrade Delije Grobari and United force combined to beat up some gays but when it comes to representing their country they dont want to unite.
We need to stop dividing ourselves.

Lepo nam je rekao sveti Sava, samo sloga srbina spasava!

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Само Српска Слога Спасава

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The funny thing is Grobari and Delije see them self's as patriots
now we need them to grow simple

The conditions should be

1, NO CLUB JERSEYS ( there is nothing i hate more than seeing partizan and cz jerseys at nt matches )
2, NO FIGHTS ( if a fan steps out of line let him be dealt with )
3, NO fan singing about there clubs
4, Know leaders at least for the time being should be separated during the game

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Remember when the Delije officially boycotted the nt because it was called yugo and then scg, they still don't show up hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts