Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told you so....

This Zac is doing worse than Cuper.
If Cuper were still in charge, Inter al least still compete in Champion League. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Adriano, Stankovic......next Stam, Ballack, etc

no matter how many big names arrive, Inter will be always a loser as long as Inter is owned by Moratti.

It's Moratti who should have left not Cuper.

I predict this year Inter will finish 5-4 (not competing in CL next year), nor they will win UEFA Cup this year.
And they're already eliminated out of Coppa Italia.

I used to be a very inter fan.
But since Moratti fired Cuper, :scream: :scream: and hired this Zac guy....i don't have any belief they will win something.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I agree

CUper should be brought back. Look what we have now, a madman who plays with 3 at the back and thinks every game we play is a good game even if we lose on penalties or lose by a goal or two. In the past, atleast we did well even tho we played defensively...Zac came in and pelases the fans with his style of play but we dont' win, thats the truth

·
Registered
833 Posts
Zac is not defensive?

3-5-2 with Javier Zanetti and Kily as wingers is not defensive? Zc issue is not being too offesnive or too defensive, the problemn is HE IS DUMB!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
with Zac we gained the 3 position in serie A without champions ...all normal players we had...

:rolleyes: ....is not fault of the coach, u can change 24384897 coachs but still to be bad... there's something wrong in the Inter atmosphere...
....Are years and years that Inter is bad....

·
1st Tier Poster
48,808 Posts
Bonnet Laborit said:

no matter how many big names arrive, Inter will be always a loser as long as Inter is owned by Moratti.

It's Moratti who should have left not Cuper.

I doubt it would change anything if Moratti leaves.Inter would still be cursed.You should sacrifice some of your players to football gods or something.Maybe that would change your luck.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I told you that Zac is not the right choice when he was appointed. ;) But he shoudn't be the scape goat because he is not that worse than the other coaches you have had. I don't know where your problems exactly are but they are very serious and will not be solved with new players or a new coach, IMO.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Well we lost nothing today because this is the begining of the end for Zaccheroni! only good things can happen from now on

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
jack goff said:
Well we lost nothing today because this is the begining of the end for Zaccheroni! only good things can happen from now on
Didn't you say that after Moratti left as president?...:confused:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Andy Christ said:
I doubt it would change anything if Moratti leaves.Inter would still be cursed.You should sacrifice some of your players to football gods or something.Maybe that would change your luck.
Human sacrifice! :eek:

OK, start with Materazzi.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lightoller said:
Bonnet, I thought you'll be back only when Inter win something? After all is that not what gloryhunters do?
If i were a gloryhunter i would be a Real Madrid fan, Manchester United fan, Juventus fan, or Bayern Munich fan.

What made me upset most is the sacking of Cuper.

-Third place in the first year, and UEFA Cup semi-finalist
-Second place in the second year, and Champion league semi-finalist

Those achievements are huge.
(not to mention, Cuper brought Inter topping Arsenal and Sparta in CL group..then crashed out after Zac was in charge).

But then Cuper was sack after losing couple of Serie-A games. :mad: :mad:

it's ridiculous... a stupid decision made by Moratti.

Rome was not build in one day.
Moratti should have more patience.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Bonnet Laborit said:
If i were a gloryhunter i would be a Real Madrid fan, Manchester United fan, Juventus fan, or Bayern Munich fan.

What made me upset most is the sacking of Cuper.

-Third place in the first year, and UEFA Cup semi-finalist
-Second place in the second year, and Champion league semi-finalist

Those achievements are huge.
(not to mention, Cuper brought Inter topping Arsenal and Sparta in CL group..then crashed out after Zac was in charge).

But then Cuper was sack after losing couple of Serie-A games. :mad: :mad:

it's ridiculous... a stupid decision made by Moratti.

How about some tactical strokes of genious like Cordoba left-back or Morfeo left-wing or being 2-0 down and replacing Van der Meyde with...Helveg!

If Moratti had patience with anyone, it was Cuper. He sacked him only when it was obvious Cuper lost it.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Bonnet Laborit said:

If that's the case, why then do you wish for another firing?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
how can u say we need another coach, we had lippi (who has won a lot of scudetto's) what has that done

it is not the coaches, it has to be the management and more importantly the treatment of players

what i saw tonite was our central midfielders who just blasted it up towards adriano and vieri

no link between attack and defense, and while that midfielder had the ball the other midfielders were walking ... disgusting to see players walking on the pitch during a game

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Why another coach? Because Stability will only be achieved if we have a Good Coach for a long time. We could bring back Tardelli and keep him for 30 years and we will win shit.

Zaccheroni sucks, he won with Milan and they still Sacked him, that ought tell you something.

We must find a good coach and keep him, not stay by one guy who is only given us heartaches.

Bring on Del Neri or Capello, but we need someone good, and also to buy good players.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Mancini

You have a team set up for 4-4-2 with little changes here and there required. Your most important buy of the Summer IMO is a manager who is not only good at finding talent but grooming it.

Del Neri is also a good option but I would opt for Mancini. A young coach with fresh new ideas could just do the trick for your team.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
it's either capello or del neri...mancini would be nice too...but no tardelli or cuper...

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I think Capello is number one choice.

Number two, there are so many candidates: Mancini, Eriksson, or bring Cuper back (I think Cuper is not that bad), or Mr. Trap.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts