Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
u cant be serious.. the way he left us after all we did for him, and after that then going to our biggest rival. and now u want him back at Inter.. ok, he did some great things for us, that we will never forget, but all the good he did is like gone, after all the bad he did against us.. i would rather bring Recoba bac :D, no doubt, damn i miss that player :proud:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
bob., not all things can be recycled.

Like feces

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
u cant be serious.. the way he left us after all we did for him, and after that then going to our biggest rival. and now u want him back at Inter.. ok, he did some great things for us, that we will never forget, but all the good he did is like gone, after all the bad he did against us.. i would rather bring Recoba bac :D, no doubt, damn i miss that player :proud:
Well in all fairness I agree with that Inter stuck by Ronaldo through his wretched time of Injury when he suffered the first real severe one.I can understand the anger there,I just don't know what happened he went to real alot of players don't knock back going to real etc but still hmmm.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
he belongs to the recycle bin...he can go **** himself...we will never forget how he left us after the successful WC02 he had...

he and sol ****ing campbell are the players i hate the most...it is funny that there is no single juventus or milan player i hate more than those 2 piece of shit... :yuck:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Been there done that....next....if he goes back to europe it should be england.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
The latest is that ronaldo has signed for Corinthians for one year.

·
Registered
46,025 Posts
Or do you think he would be too much of a locker room cancer and kill the strong mentality Inter has developed during the last couple of years?
NO, Bob, really?

Come on man, I'd rather have one of his transvestites playing for us than that ******** who picks up uglier women with Adriano than should be allowed on this site. Ridiculous. He should be banned from Inter on sight. As should his "girlfriends".

I've watched horror movies, buddy. Then I've seen what Adriano and Ronaldo go out with. I'm sticking to the horror movies cuz they help me hold on to my meals.

·
Registered
46,025 Posts
Dawn Of The Dead rules. And the zombies are fitter than Adriano's shags too.

Take note, Mourinho. This shit can go on only for so long.

·
Registered
46,025 Posts
Flemengo fans were burning his pictures and cursing him. lol
Like that would have had any effect on him. He probably laughed at those Flamengo fans while shagging some old trannies. That sure showed them!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
and no big european teams intend to sign u... :howler: man city didn't want u... :howler:

========================

12/11/2008 5:41 PM
Ronaldo: I Don't Intend To Return To Europe
Brazilian superstar Ronaldo affirmed that he won't use Corinthians as a stepping ground to return to Europe, because his intention is to end his career in Brazil.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/82/s...207/ronaldo-i-dont-intend-to-return-to-europe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts