Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been saying this since September... Molinaro has no business at this club. The player has no skill going forward, no marking ability, no tackling ability, and no brains whatsoever. Yet for some reason he continues to be fielded. I don't really give a rat's ass if he's our only left-back when Chiellini is fielded in the center. ****ing Salihamidzic, Nedved, or even Stendardo can provide us more than this dolt on the left flank. On Juventuz I've been warned several times for insulting this player, that's cool and all, but I don't care... he needs to be kicked in the ass and sent out the door. Too many people have been defending this useless player from what I've seen (maybe about 15 people out of 50) and even that's too much.

Molinaro is not even good enough to be a left-back for Empoli. Vargas, De Ceglie, Tonetto, Pasquale, Zauri, Balzaretti, Tosto, and others are better than this retard. Molinaro is one of the worst left-backs in Serie A without a shadow of a doubt.

We can't go one match without laughing at what he does on the pitch. Missing easy passes, letting the ball slide over his foot while receiving a pass moving at .5 meters per second, not closing down players whatsoever (as seen countless times and today), sending crosses into the stands despite no defenders being around him. I don't care if he made a good cross today... put me on the pitch and I'll hit a good cross one out of 200 ****ing times. And today this idiot decides it would be a good idea to let the ball bounce in our own box... thus letting Osvaldo score. I haven't seen such poor play since Salas was here. Good job dude. You're ****ing worthless.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, I don't have anything against Molinaro as a person or what have you. I have watched him play for the past two years and he has shown himself to be a talentless hag. It behooves us to talk shit about this player so we can drill it into the head of our idiot manager so as to finally make sense on the pitch.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
To what end do you preach the faithful? We all have eyes to see and keyboards to write down virulent prose. Bottom line is Andy, we have no-one else at the moment - Salihamidzic, Nedved, Stendardo, you can't be serious. The ordeal will go on until the mercato reopens.

PS/ What's El Matador have to do with anything?

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
Steph is right, you're pretty much preaching to the choir over here. We've been bemoaning Molinaro's incompetence for months, i myself have written at length about my frustrations with him.

But he is just one of many players in this squad who are not Juve material, and we are helpless atm because we have nobody better.

We're going to have to keep a stiff upper lip for now.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
LOL, I'd love to see Stendardo of all people play on the left for you, then you'd soon realise Molinaro is not that bad. ;)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To what end do you preach the faithful? We all have eyes to see and keyboards to write down virulent prose. Bottom line is Andy, we have no-one else at the moment - Salihamidzic, Nedved, Stendardo, you can't be serious. The ordeal will go on until the mercato reopens.
Salihamidzic plays left-wing for Bosnia. It wouldn't hurt to try him out at left-back because at least he has shown himself to have a little ability in his career, unlike Molinaro.

It's like were driving on a expressway with a flat tire and a spare in the back, yet for some reason the driver doesn't want to use the spare because it's not like the other tires. So he keeps on driving like a retard.

It's come to the point that even when i read the name Molinaro it makes my blood boil. The worst part about it is people defend him saying "he tries and runs hard." Jeez-Zus Chrizz-iced.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
at least he (Salihamidzic) has shown himself to have a little ability in his career
Yesterday's truth is, well... yesterday's truth. :)

Salihamidzic has been shambolic for us, especially as a right-back. What makes you think he'll improve on his wrong foot? He's not any better than Molinaro is at defending and he doesn't even have the latter's marathonian-like athleticism which means 1/ there will be less runs at defenders and less crosses (which won't be better calibrated than Molinaro's) and, 2/ there will be less regularly a pivot out wide to create spaces and combine with which is a real problem for our DM's since they can't create sh*t on their own.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Molinaro is not a soccer player. He is probably someone's grandson and paid to play... because there is no reason why this nobody worthless player should start every game in Serie A.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Btw Andy, I'm still eager to know why you involved Salas...
Just a comparison Steph... of course Salas offers more than Molinaro and actually had skill at one point in time.

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
What pisses me if we paid good money to get back guys like Molinaro, Criscito, and Nocerino, and they've been shat.

When you think about it, none of our young players have stepped up, apart from Cheillini.

·
Administrator
53,192 Posts
I havent counted out Criscito yet, and Nocerino can be ok squad player, but Molinaro should be thrown out the stadio head first.

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
Would you keep him ahead of Marchisio? I know you wouldn't over Sissoko, and CZ needless to say is a starter in any scenario.

I don't see any use for Nocerino. For all that Sissoko's passing game has been lambasted (and rightly so at Liverpool), he seems to be working hard to refine it and his overall technique. Whereas Nocerino is regressing.

Criscito? Meh, i have no patience with him anymore. He got his chance and he spurned it, he's already surplus to requirements at Geno AFAIK.

I think we all tried to will these guys on to becoming great, but they're not cut to wear the jersey.

·
Registered
6,699 Posts
Well, that is the first season in Serie A for both Criscito and Nocerino, we can make a final judgement on them so fast. I remember the same words being said about Chiellini less than a year ago. Most of you were more than willing to see him go to ManCity and look at the situation right now...

·
Administrator
53,192 Posts
Heh, I assume no DM will be bought, maybe a CM, but a DM/CM roster of 4 in Marchiso, Sissoko (much better then Nocerino :pp), Noce and Zanetti is ok for the squad no? Even its limited to have 3 of 4 of them being pure DMs who cant do much more then destroy.

If it was between Noce and Marchiso, it would be easy choice. Even if its unclear yet if Marchiso is good enough. All I know is Noce is useless to have starting. But we cant make a full judgement on him yet, he can be in the squad and prove his use further another season. If he is utter shit next season, then ciao ciao.

And we were really impatient with Criscito even if he isnt good enough to wear the big mantle yet, he is good enough to have in the squad as backup. Rather him then sign expensive shit like Ferrari (please Milan, snatch him up quick).

·
Administrator
53,192 Posts
I remember the same words being said about Chiellini less than a year ago. Most of you were more than willing to see him go to ManCity and look at the situation right now...
That was more about of us all thinking he was a huge mercenary who wanted as much dough as Buffon or such, and badly wanted to go to City.

We later found it that it was the work of useless Secco (we didnt know he sucked back then), that he refused to give a raise to Chiellini who had a youth players salary, when shit like Boumsong had 10 times his salary. Pretty much in general buying into the sayings of the sensatonalist media and the aggressive spin talk of Chiellini's agent.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts