1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Whats happened and who is VS?

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
anyone going to fill in the background to this as its still not any clearer to em whats been going on, thanks.

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Afry be honest the admins and CM's where glad to see the back of me?

I just cant be bothered with all the waiting when ever i log on, this has been happening for weeks, every time i log on it takes 1 minute for the page to load up, threads don't open at all, when ever i log in the page just goes blank etc etc. At the end of the day I'm not getting paid or paying to come here i come here because i enjoy reading other peoples views and learning new things.

The forum has went downhill since VS took over many good posters are leaving or posting less, especially in the Liverpool forum, posters like Arfy, Yarsi, Shaggy, Scott, Deo, LB etc.

I might log in now and then if a good debate is going or something interesting is happening.

Good bye for now and have a good life.

COME ON LIVERPOOL

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:depress: KS the CM's and Admin's would not want to lose any poster because of how the site is running, especially me and especially when it comes to Liverpool fans. I know it has gone quiet and the site is well putting it bluntly in a state of shite, but I think its important we do keep the nucleus of XT LFC going and remaining. So hopefully you do stay on. :hopeful:

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
The thing that has annoyed me is VS just took over and tried to do it their way with out even thinking about what the posters want. At the end of the day XT is nothing with out the posters.

I'm not going to leave but i wont be as active as i use to be until its gets back to normal hopefully soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts