Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Alessandro Birindelli is the worse player in Juve, and maybe in the wholl world. Maybe no one pay attention for him, but in games he played last season, he did things that even in the lowest leagues you don't see.
Remeber the match against Celta? We lost 4-0 and I blame him for the result. I blame also Van Der Sar, but it doesn't metter...
Birindelli must leave, or he will make Juventus loose again!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Come to visit my site: http://members.xoom.com/gojuve

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
What on earth are you taking about :( ?
Birindelli almost never plays, and he didn't do anything to damage our serie A season. Sure he was horrible against Celta but EVERY SINGLE JUVE PLAYER were terrible in that game. Birindelli was our "matchwinner" against Roma at home when his great run on the right earned Pippo's winner.

To tell you the truth I don't care if Birindelli stays or goes as he has no significance to us what so ever, but I admire him for his composure. He only wants to be a Juve player- never demands anything, and always give everything whenever he's fielded.

How can you make such an attack on him ? I don't get it.

Ciao.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Birindelli is a decent player.But he,like Mirkovic and Pessotto,suffers from Juve's playing style.He is a great full back but an average central defender or midfielder.Apart from that,he is good.

S

·
0 Posts
Glen I do recall that all the games Birindelli played in, we lost (except Roma).

He might just give us bad luck, that's all, he might play well. The truth is I never really care about his actions in the field, I just remember the game against Celta de Vigo and the penalty he awarded shevchenko. That's all.

It would be better to bring Bolaño, I think!!!:):)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
keep ypu f***ing hand s off Bolano, or give us Zidane, davids or montero:)

Birindelli accually played alot of games since febuary:

9 apperances out of 15, 7 as a sub mostly on halftime or
in the 70th min.

Don't think he was that bad.
But is not needed anymore i think next year, appart from the early CL and the Coppa.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Why bash Birindelli? He's a good player and a confirmed sub for Juve and didn't play much last season. Fine, he made a horrible mistake against Celta Vigo with his chest, but that's not why Juve lost the UEFA Cup quarter final.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts