Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here goes: 21 ys old guy (06/07). German. SW/D C. Name is Stephan Schindler and started at Magdeburg, Deutschland.
When I arrived at Chelsea 06/07 he was already there;). Promoted him to seniors and first game- 3-0 win and this guy scores plus makes 2 assists. End of the season his average tackles 7.7 :eek: per game (Samuel 4.4) man he's good !
Guy has lots of 20s in profile too.
If he plays well in your game too then tell us about it. :cool:

---cm 00/01--- data

if you think Schindler ain't the best then WHO IS the best defender? include average tackles, please.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Isaak!

Off the top of my head, Isaak Okoronkwo, which whom I played in Real Madrid, was awesome. In one of the seasons he almost won the prize for Best Player of the year - his average rating at the end of the season was 7.85, and he was second only to Rivaldo with 7.95 or something like that. :eekani: I went until season 07/08, and Okoronkwo became a huge star, in a powerful defensive line of Okoronkwo-Hyppia.

His best tackle/game average was 5.1 in his fourth season (2004/05) but he made assists and scored goals too. He was voted fan's favourite player of the year in that season too. :) This in a team that had Zidane, Figo, Raul and Larsson! The fans really know how to pick 'em, huh? ;)

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Paolo Maldini....ever heard about him? He is, in the game, as good as he is out there. :devil:

·
Registered
518 Posts
You know in CM, with the years going, the sta. is more and more utopian.

I've got a defender in CM01-02 who named Santana from Brazil, my god both top (20 you know) in position, tac.,marking, head,pre...., just watch his skill and finish sta you will make him a striker:eek: :eek: I've sold him to AC Milan for $136m.
:D :D :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
top off my head:
john terry
avergae of 8 in my game
scores for some reason as well
another good player
mexes phillipe
his a sweeper though
but i made him as right defender
and still good
:cool:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Paolo Maldini plays still until his in his 40's:eek::dazed:!In my game his still playing and managing Genoa in Serie B and they are 1st and Milan are like interested him as there next Manager because they just sacked there Manager;).

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Juan from Flamengo is a great buy, and he is just 22 years old.m There are plenty of great defenders in South America and particularly I found in Eastern Europe.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
CM0102 ...

Walter Samuel (Roma and Argentina)
Rio Ferdinand (Leeds and England)
John Terry (Chelsea and England)

No better centrehalves in the game.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i like how dyertribe thinks
i hate players who needs work permits
their foriegn
really pisses me off
needs work permit
or if you play outside england or not
theres a restriction on how many you can play
its stupid

thats why dyertribe's defenders that he posted are good
all no work permit needed
=)
and i agree with em all

taribo west is a good defender who is free at the start of the game

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Garrincha,
I have finally purchased Isaak Okonokwo for my Milan team. Now where is he best used? In my game he's very versatile as he can play everywhere in defence, from right or left wing, as well as central defender. Where would you suggest me to use him? I've used him in every position and he's not convinced me yet. Or should i be more patient with him?;)

Garrincha, since you seem to be knowledgeable about SA football, tell me some great defenders who would be great for my Milan team as i'm in desesperate of great defenders. My defence is leaking goals by the truckload....:eek::eek:

Anyone of you people know of some great defenders in Eastern Europe who would make it in Milan?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great defenders (also for Milan): Samuel -reliable, César de las Heras, Stephan Schindler- sweeper at start. I have César in my team (4x Europe-conquering Benfica) and the defence is great.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
San_Siro_1 said:
Garrincha,
I have finally purchased Isaak Okonokwo for my Milan team. Now where is he best used? In my game he's very versatile as he can play everywhere in defence, from right or left wing, as well as central defender. Where would you suggest me to use him? I've used him in every position and he's not convinced me yet. Or should i be more patient with him?;)
I don't usually field Okoronkwo as a wingback (on the sides) because his "crossing" is too low. So he's only used in those positions during a game, as a last resort when a tactical adaptation is needed.

He performs well as a central defender. He's usually accompanied by other qualified central defenders in my team, which of course shouldn't be a problem for Milan. :) I'd suggest some patience if he's not well initially, and remember: CM players have "good" seasons and "bad" seasons sometimes. So he may be below his best form now and improve later. But Okoronkwo is definitely top-of-the-shelf material. ;)

Also, if you're interested in a good South American defensive mid, try San Lorenzo's Michelini: Excellent, walks right into your team, and can be bought by a simple U$ 6 million. ;)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Christian Chivu comes 1st..........then Walter Samuel and Rio Ferdinand

·
Registered
737 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
i like how dyertribe thinks
i hate players who needs work permits
their foriegn
really pisses me off
needs work permit
or if you play outside england or not
theres a restriction on how many you can play
its stupid

thats why dyertribe's defenders that he posted are good
all no work permit needed
=)
and i agree with em all

taribo west is a good defender who is free at the start of the game
And when did Argentina and Nigeria become EU countries??:confused:

Last time i checked Argentinian and Nigerian players needed WORK PERMITS to play in UK.

Man you are quite dumb aren't you?:tongue:

300th Post

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
what are you on about
john terry and ferdinand doesnt need work permits
i must of got mixed up with sameuls

and dyertribe did not say taribo west so my comment still stands
i said taribo west is a good defender AFTER i said i agree with him that they dont need work permits
ok?
:tongue:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts