Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first ever brillant and it's all thanks to tifo for his excellent advice in changing coaches :)

Ab van Boxel
TSI = 8 500 , 22 years, excellent form
Has wretched experience and inadequate leadership abilities

Stamina: solid Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: brilliant Passing: poor
Winger: weak Defending: wretched
Scoring: poor Set pieces: solid

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Good work Terak :thumbsup:

you might consider to sell him and buy a younger one, cuz he's 22 and you will have to train him 3 more weeks than usual to magnificient.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tifo i was thinking of selling this dude.

Alberto Franch
TSI = 6 580 , 25 years, inadequate form
Has weak experience and passable leadership abilities

Stamina: excellent Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: outstanding Passing: wretched
Winger: weak Defending: weak
Scoring: poor Set pieces: wretched

He is 25 and outstanding.

But the problem is i'm chaning i'm traning for next to scoring ... if i get mid this season i wont be able to train him.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
If you are changin training, and if this guy is 2nd best midfielder (I suppose after Boxel) than I guess you will have to play with a solid/excellent instead of him ?

if you have 3 middies better then him, than sell him, if not keep him and sell someone else.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Highest level of a player I ever had was 'extra-terrestrial', my best now is at 'supernatural', they're all wingers.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I'd keep training, the difference between magnificent and brilliant is pretty big, probably 1 million AUS (500k Euro). Then another fair jump to another level, so right now maybe you can buy some 19 year old formids and train them for a season? +1 million each or thereabouts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts