Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have only heard good things about Matteo Brighi but I have never watched him play, the only thing I know about him is that he is a midfielder, has a good shot and he is physically strong. What I wonder is if Lippi will have the guts to give him the time he needs like he did with our number 10. Maybe Brighi isnt as skillfull as Del Piero were when he was at his age? but I wonder if he could be our new golden player. Anyone that has seen him play and know something more about Brighi?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Once or twice. Looks to be a great all-rounder of a midfielder who's best deployed in the middle. Reminds me of Steven Gerrard with perhaps more composure.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've seen him a few times this season. Very skilled, occasionally pulls off the unexpected, and overall looks pretty solid to me. I think he just needs a little more experience and a coach willing to take a chance on him.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Lippi must promote young players, especially like Maresca or Brighi. They will be pride of Italian soccer in soon future. I can even see them both playing for Azzurri in Euro2004. As usual, most of things depend on themselves, they must prove our hopes.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Bad couple of weeks...

What's been the matter with Brighi these last two rounds?

Is he being played out of position?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
every player is entitled to a few bad games a season.

but i do believe he, along with maresca and baiocco will be the future of juventus.

tacchinardi should leave and we should let brighi, maresca and baiocco play a lot more.

they could learn by playing with davids and nedved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts