Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have briefly discussed with Diavolo during my last trip to Milano about the possibility of setting up an affiliated branch of the biggest Ultra group in the Curva Sud, Brigate Rossonere (BRN), in Southeast Asia. The scale of operation will be somewhat similar to another affiliated branch based in Asia, Brigate Rossonere Cina. I have contacted a few Milanisti from Singapore on XT and MM and the response was pretty positive :cool:

To save my hassle of sending mass PMs to all respected members based in the Far East :stress: I figured that an easier approach would be to open a new thread in this forum :pp to announce a gathering on Friday 14 April 2006 in Singapore at:

McDonald's at Funan IT Mall
Time: 2:30pm

I intend to kickstart this project first in Singapore, and should the response be overwhelming :hopefull: we might get an endorsement from the big boss of the Curva Sud, Il Barone, to acknowledge a new affiliated office in the Far East (Brigate Rossonere Singapura?), and there might even be possible expansions to Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and maybe the Phillippines.

For those Milanisti based in Singapore, see you guys on Friday :cool: Drop me a PM if you have any inquiry.

Forza Milan :devil: :proud: :devil:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
To use Barracuda's words:
The Gospel is spreading :devil:

P.S. In Italian: Singapore.

·
Registered
194 Posts
oh no!!!

not this 14th april ...:depress: i wish i could go down...but got attach with my work commitment..

btw, im from malaysia...

ilgenio, correct me if im wrong, did you went to the F1 Sepang, Malaysian Circuit few weeks ago?

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fallenzero17 said:
oh no!!!

not this 14th april ...:depress: i wish i could go down...but got attach with my work commitment..

btw, im from malaysia...
No problems fz17. Since this Friday happens to be D-day as well, allow me to borrow a quote from our cugini:

"There's always next time" :D

PS: I go to Malaysia rather often on business trips, so we can arrange to meetup in Malaysia at some stage.

fallenzero17 said:
ilgenio, correct me if im wrong, did you went to the F1 Sepang, Malaysian Circuit few weeks ago?
Yes :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
fallenzero17 said:
oh no!!!

tell your boss nothing's more important than the inaugural BRN meeting in the Far East :cool: We are talking about MILAN here mate :star:
I went up to KL on 29/10/05 just to watch Milan v Juve live at Subang SS16, more than 12 hours bus ride to & fro, how's that for commitment? :tongue:

·
Registered
194 Posts
diavolosonoio said:
tell your boss nothing's more important than the inaugural BRN meeting in the Far East :cool: We are talking about MILAN here mate :star:
I went up to KL on 29/10/05 just to watch Milan v Juve live at Subang SS16, more than 12 hours bus ride to & fro, how's that for commitment? :tongue:

lolz...subang huh..nearby my place :D...it's so happen that on 13-16 april i'll be outstation..:frustrat:

ilgenio...do let me know when u come by ..:thumbsup:

there are some malaysian Rossoneri fans already came out with Milan Malaysia Supporter club http://www.milanmalaysia.com/

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Man..I didn't see this [email protected] inform me thru sms. I'll be seeing u guys there then...I need to buy Calcio Italia at La Vanita so Funan is a convenient place ;)

Forza Brigate Rossonere Singapura! Hehe.. :cool:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
A baby son, a new found section of BRN, now u really want to know it, dont you, genio ;)

Gabrielle, one question... why are you in love with former Bayern youth product Berkant Göktan? :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
ilgenio said:
I have briefly discussed with Diavolo during my last trip to Milano about the possibility of setting up an affiliated branch of the biggest Ultra group in the Curva Sud, Brigate Rossonere (BRN), in Southeast Asia. The scale of operation will be somewhat similar to another affiliated branch based in Asia, Brigate Rossonere Cina. I have contacted a few Milanisti from Singapore on XT and MM and the response was pretty positive :cool:

To save my hassle of sending mass PMs to all respected members based in the Far East :stress: I figured that an easier approach would be to open a new thread in this forum :pp to announce a gathering on Friday 14 April 2006 in Singapore at:

McDonald's at Funan IT Mall
Time: 2:30pm

I intend to kickstart this project first in Singapore, and should the response be overwhelming :hopefull: we might get an endorsement from the big boss of the Curva Sud, Il Barone, to acknowledge a new affiliated office in the Far East (Brigate Rossonere Singapura?), and there might even be possible expansions to Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and maybe the Phillippines.

For those Milanisti based in Singapore, see you guys on Friday :cool: Drop me a PM if you have any inquiry.

Forza Milan :devil: :proud: :devil:
Actually...i myself is one of the backbone of Malaysia's own unofficial A.C Milan Fan Club that has been around for the past 3 years...

you guys can view our website at www.milanmalaysia.com
(with a lot of help from our several Italian (pure Milanistas) advisors who currently are PR in our country..

we have been dedicated most of our daily life supporting..carrying our beloved team's name..promoting A.C Milan and Serie A in general because
as u may know EPL has been ruling the Southeast Asia region since nearly a decade ago..(because of their full-throttle marketing works which centralised in Singapore)....having said that, we have a number of Singaporeans Milan's supporters traveling all the way to Kuala Lumpur (our City's Capital) just to catch the game with us...because week-in week-out...we have our own match gathering and we're currently planning a massive match gathering when Milan entertain Barca at home next week in a mouthwatering UCL semis..

anyway...here's a number of pictures from our previous events...
hope you guys can look up at our website and plz keep in touch with us because we wanna link ourselves with A.C Milan itselfs and make it finnaly official...and if we're allowed to dream...maybe one day Milan could have their pre-seasons here in Malaysia... :)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/milanmalaysia/Milan_Juve Gath/P1010038.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/milanmalaysia/milan-juve18.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/milanmalaysia/Futsal - PanGlobal/100_0443.jpg

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Didnt know theres so many South East Asia Milanista in this forum.

I dont mind joining the group but provided Rui is playing. :pp

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great job MT :thmbup:

Have fun with the rest of the guys for the Barcelona game. Is there a match gathering organised for the derby too? If yes, I might make a short trip to KL to meet up with you guys for the game and to find out more about the structure and organisation of Milan Malaysia :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Great job people!:star::proud:

We just need now to make the Devil's work spread in North America too and the world domination would be complete!:stuckup:

Btw, any Milan fan clubs in say, Toronto by any chance? :hopefull:

Cheers.;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts